Status
Not open for further replies.

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
He with 6 post and and a join date of 2013. I find it odd someone that says he has something better would even care enough to post a bitter comment like this.
Hey Gil whats up my friend? glad to hear you got your order in:thumb: me too but it was for my daughters FC which happens to be the only juice she has been vaping for 3 years!!

did sneak in a bottle of GJ for me (BB was sold out):facepalm:

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Hi Ben,

Just wanted to hold your feet to the fire here. Do you have any news (good or bad) for us today?

~BW

I'll have an update later today but let me give you some idea of what is going on.

The website was tested yesterday and the coding... did well. The server wasn't so lucky. The server was well below the threshold for what I specifically asked for. Main point, it was supposed to be a dedicated server, unlimited (or 20TB+) bandwidth, with the ability to handle our customer load. This issue was "taken care of" so far into the beginning of this build process I failed to revisit it and give it the attention it deserved.

Now, the website is very much offline as GoDaddy switches us from an Economy shared server plan with 100 connections to the dedicated server we wanted at the start. The most aggravating part being that it may take days to get the website back up.

All of our information is still on the website, invoices and charged orders. Every charged order,even if you received an error message, will be processed. I only need to see what order numbers were paid for and I can adjust their status to "processing" if they aren't already. Mostly, I just want access to the invoices so that I can get my new wookies working on orders today.

For now there is no timeline on when the store will be open. Rest assured, when it does become available soon, we will be processing and shipping orders.

biggestfinsfan

May 16, 2013
york pa
He with 6 post and and a join date of 2013. I find it odd someone that says he has something better would even care enough to post a bitter comment like this.

oh because i have less posts then you makes you better than me, i have been vaping forever and just joined ecf, i have just about everything known when it comes to various vaping supplies and soooo many juices boxed up because they are just bad until i found bobas, but they dont give a .... about their customers and like everyone else im fed up and yes when i found bounty hunter it is just as good if not better to me and thats all that matters, but when a company like this keep dickin everyone around it gets old, and i even gave them a second shot and ordered this week, was able to place my order,charged my card, got a message saying my order might not have went through and need to contact the vendor to make sure, i got a email reciept and that was it, i tried to email ave asking if they got my order multiple times, no response....., no shipping confirmation or tracking, i mean cmon bad buisness is bad, sell to someone that can actually sell it, its not about their site which should have been up and running along time ago, and they could be selling it to other vendors, they obviously dont give a damn about anyone, they made thier money and prob out parting with it, im done and could care less if i get my order or not anymore

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Hey Gil whats up my friend? glad to hear you got your order in:thumb: me too but it was for my daughters FC which happens to be the only juice she has been vaping for 3 years!!

did sneak in a bottle of GJ for me (BB was sold out):facepalm:

howdy-smiley.gif
Bill

Missing ya at the Lounge buddy!

oh because i have less posts then you makes you better than me, i have been vaping forever and just joined ecf, i have just about everything known when it comes to various vaping supplies and soooo many juices boxed up because they are just bad until i found bobas, but they dont give a .... about their customers and like everyone else im fed up and yes when i found bounty hunter it is just as good if not better to me and thats all that matters, but when a company like this keep dickin everyone around it gets old, and i even gave them a second shot and ordered this week, was able to place my order,charged my card, got a message saying my order might not have went through and need to contact the vendor to make sure, i got a email reciept and that was it, i tried to email ave asking if they got my order multiple times, no response....., no shipping confirmation or tracking, i mean cmon bad buisness is bad, sell to someone that can actually sell it, its not about their site which should have been up and running along time ago, and they could be selling it to other vendors, they obviously dont give a damn about anyone, they made thier money and prob out parting with it, im done and could care less if i get my order or not anymore

...and to your question I'll keep it short...YES I am! :lol:

RRaider

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Texas

If you would take 5 minutes to read the very thread you are posting in or their Facebook page you would know that Ben has already answered your questions.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Maybe the sock puppet will earn the coveted "Moved On" title?

Hopefully he wont be the only one to earn that title. I could think of a few more in recent months that I wouldnt be sorry to see go.

You arent one of them Fred

Last edited:

GwenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
This is just getting silly.
Treating the forum as your own private gated community by treating any commenter who has fewer than 200 messages to his name as an undocumented invader who doesn't deserve a spot on this beloved forum. All of this and resorting to personal attacks and insults in what may be a nostalgic flashback to carefree bygone days as a third-grade bully.

Peace Out!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
This is just getting silly.
Treating the forum as your own private gated community by treating any commenter who has fewer than 200 messages to his name as an undocumented invader who doesn't deserve a spot on this beloved forum. All of this and resorting to personal attacks and insults in what may be a nostalgic flashback to carefree bygone days as a third-grade bully.

Peace Out!

Perhaps your right Im not necessarily proud of that and I will admit that 90% of my posting could be fairly described as mindless, useless dribble but not mean spirited. Just remember he admits to having years of vaping knowledge and experience then with his 6th post decides to grace us with that pointless negitivity...well sorry for not feeling so bad as you'd might like. Please don't feel bullied by this post. You do make a valid point.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Its either 10/90 pg/vg or 100 percent vg. I think it was listed under the Premium area of the site with Christy's Cappucino. If I remember correctly Ben has an allergy to PG as well but can tolerate it at 10 percent.

Dreamberries reminded me VERY much of Frankenberry Cereal.

Oh, yeah, I do remember reading something about this now. I can't tolerate any PG at all so I'll pass on it (Frankenberry Cereal also sounds too sweet and kind of yuck for that reason, but I could be wrong about that part). If it's 90/10, it needs to be listed and described that way and labeled as PG. Ben did that on the layout on the old site so.

zapped, you are excellent at jogging my memory. Thanks.

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
Just got a do not reply email from ave saying that my order has been successfully processed...I can almost taste the bobas!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Same here. Good to see things are moving forward. I hope all is well Ben! Thanks

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio

I am so envious of your being able to register, place an order, and pay so you do have juice on the way to you. I guess it's all perspective. Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread