Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiaCha0s

Jul 14, 2019
:)հҽվ íʍ ցíɑ.
Ive smoked about a PAD for 5 years.
I’m new to vaping & own a mi poD. I got a few tasty juices, mostly 40-50mg of salt nic. Fresh off the cancer sticks and am loving it(for the most part).

I’m not going to lie , it’s been difficult. I know the the cravings dissipate but I’ve been finding myself so much more irritated and anxious than normal.

I’ve gotten this far, though and don’t plan to give up yet! ;)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Welcome!

Yes, it can be a trek, but for many of us vaping, since it does replicate the hand to mouth, and the inhale/exhale, was what did the trick. Finding the right nic level (the pods are pretty high ;) ) and flavors that you like is key.

Some (and I'm luckily in that camp!) make the switch quickly, some take longer. Some are dual users for a while, and if you find that to be the case, don't beat yourself up about it. It's a pernicious demon, with all the extra alkyloids in combust tobacco, and can be hard to get beyond that. Just get back on the wagon, and carry on.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @GiaCha0s.
CluelessGraveAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif

It does get better slowly as it does take time to transition and detox from the plethora of other chemicals that come with burning Tobacco.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Welcome and Congrats!

If you just gotta smoke, don't let it get in your way. We aren't going to call you bad names or laugh and point at you!

I spent a month moving from a 2 PAD habit to vaping and was amazed each day that I smoked less.

That was almost 7 years ago!

Oh, and I use squonkers too, Join us on the dark side!!!!!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Congrats on the commitment to getting off the smokes. And a big congrats on deciding to do it after only 5 years of smoking. Many of us waiting 30 or 40 years before finally getting off of cigarettes. The benefits to your health will be great, and hopefully once you're through this tough part, you'll never have to do it ever again.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I agree it’s quite high. I’m going to treat myself to a new mod next week & get some freebase nic to go along with it. :) This is all so exciting to me!
Stick with the high mg nic till you're completely off cigs. Then taper down if you wish. Welcome to the club...

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I agree it’s quite high. I’m going to treat myself to a new mod next week & get some freebase nic to go along with it. :) This is all so exciting to me!
Excellent decision. The [standard mod and tank] + [salt nic pod] combo is a one-two punch. The former for slow-release baseline satisfaction, and the latter for the craving spikes and stealth.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
i love pods, i use them more than vapes and other setups, also they complement vaping pretty well, you can easily add a starter kit to start a new thing, vaping with mods, settings and plenty more, temp, wattage, coil and plenty more wil be in this wagon, also you can just include vaping in your life for a better experience, like vaping while watching TV, some movies or shows, also when doing something you enjoy, for example i like photography so sometimes i go out taking pics and vaping too, incluide in your life and you will see how easy and quick you forget smoking and cigarettes ..

upload_2019-7-15_13-37-36.png

Regards,

Reactions: DavidOck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread