Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State

Thanks GMO, heading there shortly!!

No naked ladies!!?? and i thought you said it was a good show!!....?

love Echo! Been a good 5-7 years since i threw them in ye ol' cassette deck

and Mr PicC, i dig the new AVY, great PicC! you both look great and happy! what bridge is that in the background? Brooklyn?

Whitestone bridge. Connects the Bronx to North Western Queens.
Good morning all. I really liked reading all the shows you went too. Music always helps me connect to people a little more or a lot less :p
When ya think Whitestone think the original Tacoma narrows bridge. Used the same general design.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronx–Whitestone_Bridge

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
1 pif

Before getting a dog the first 30 minutes awake would consist of rushing like an idiot to leave for work.
After getting a dog my first hour consists of making a pot of coffee, and letting the dog run in the backyard. Usually 15 minutes into running she'll sit next to me and daydream as the Sun rises from the east.
It gives me time to enjoy the silence of the waking world over a nice cup of Joe.
Time to think over the previous days events, no matter how mundane they might of been.
Time to think about the future and all that is available to me.
I love my dog and the little changes she's brought to me life.

Now OFF TO WORK. ..

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
2) I'm trying out a microphone bag to bring my 18650 mods around. So far, it's working pretty well. The microphone holes are wider than the vast majority of mods, so they do move around a tiny bit, but the only thing they're touching is foam. There's an extra component for a wireless transmitter and it's currently filled with a big foam rectangle. I'm toying around with slicing up that chunk of foam so that my mods don't move at all. A lot of the vape geeks in SoCal tote their mods around in expensive Pelican or Nanuk cases. This one is $15 and has a side pouch for accessories/juice.

Factor52

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut

Once you find the list print it and keep it with your diy supplies for handy reference... I have mostly tfa/tpa, but some other flavor companies as well.. I'm too lazy to go to the other flavoring threads to look up optimal percentages so I just use Glassmans thread as a guide to start out with for any flavoring.

Whitestone bridge. Connects the Bronx to North Western Queens.
Good morning all. I really liked reading all the shows you went too. Music always helps me connect to people a little more or a lot less :p
When ya think Whitestone think the original Tacoma narrows bridge. Used the same general design.
Bronx

Sounds like pooch has mellowed you out somewhat MrPicC.... been noticing a different tone in your posts as well lately.. Cool obscure bridge references..

I loved this commercial that showed the Tacoma Narrows bridge in action:

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Hahaha!! That was great!
I'm definitely not anymore mellow but there's a time and a place for everything.
Everyday i wake is one day closer to quitting my job and moving which I'm very excited for.
Clearing my debt a few weeks ago with a loan also has helped tremendously.
Money is nothing but issues whether you have it or don't.

Tish Talons

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Tucson, AZ
2) I'm trying out a microphone bag to bring my 18650 mods around. So far, it's working pretty well. The microphone holes are wider than the vast majority of mods, so they do move around a tiny bit, but the only thing they're touching is foam. There's an extra component for a wireless transmitter and it's currently filled with a big foam rectangle. I'm toying around with slicing up that chunk of foam so that my mods don't move at all. A lot of the vape geeks in SoCal tote their mods around in expensive Pelican or Nanuk cases. This one is $15 and has a side pouch for accessories/juice.

#1 I was at Wally World today buying these:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vaultz-Protective-Medicine-Case-1-Pk/13864190
and I ran across this and almost bought it:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Okeechobee-Fats-Small-Tackle-Bag-Blue/24413558?findingMethod=rr
I may go back for it. It kinda reminds me of the mic bag you're using, but without the foam, and includes two "lure boxes" which could easily be used for small e-cig parts.

Those fishing bags have some funny names, like the Ugly Stik fishing bag or the Small Crappie fishing bag. lol

Factor52

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut

Gonna take a hike today and try to find the tri-state border marker for Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island... Will try to post a pic later if successful!

MA,RI,CT.jpg

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
#1 on 07/31/2013 -

Emmy has had her walk! Seeing more police cruisers around, guess they are getting ready for the influx of students and the crazy partying right before the semester. I have a lunch date this AM with one of my best friends, then I head to work.

I've switched back to the mini-Zmax and a Fruit Striped Gum YUM!!!

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La

Why did I think that part of Conn. was on Long Island?
Answer: stupidity!

Have a great hike, Factor
Talking about expending energy, what the heck are you doing up early, Uncle???

Gonna take a hike today and try to find the tri-state border marker for Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island... Will try to post a pic later if successful!

MA,RI,CT.jpg

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/31 #1
Good morning VVVers... I couldn't rest anymore... actually I can't breath..sooo stuffed up....
What kind of Pirates lived in Pittsburgh anyway? Always wondered that!

These are the best Pirates.....Seattle Seafair....

seattle pirates.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread