Weening with doublers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I wanted to discuss this with people using Tasty Vapor liquid.

Im weening myself down from 36mg to 24mg nic strength. To accomplish this I purchased 48mg juice and doublers of the same flavors all at 20% VG. The flavor and vapor is very very good but Im noticing that though the TH is there when I first start vaping, after about a half an hour or so, the TH seems to diminish considerably.

Could it be I need to let my remix age a bit? Or could it to be due to cutting the nic lower than I am used to.

I am not discounting the possibility that I am just getting used to the TH after a bit, but I'm wondering if anyone else experienced this and if they found a way to keep TH fresh.

I am vaping Tastyfinger, mojito, Atomic Cinnacide currently. ( and its AWESOME!!! )

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
I've been doing the 48mg/doubler mix for a long time with Atomic Cinnacide and I can tell you that you are probably just getting used to it. Obviously, nicotine helps with throat hit so the less nic there is the less throat hit. If you really need a hit every once in a while sometimes I will put a drop of the 48 straight with several drops of the mix. You get your quick fix that way.

stevej21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
northern cali
I've been doing the same thing. I started at 36mg and am now down to 12mg. For me, when I went to a lower nic level, it took a couple of days for me to regain the TH. I dont think I could go back to 24mg at this piont withouth coughing up a lung. I'm actually getting ready to drop down some more because some flavors I have at 12mg are getting to be too much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread