weird battery issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
no idea what "brand" this battery is but it is a ego-t 5 click batt. its long as hell so ide geuss 900 or 1100 mah. it only works with one out of 3 brand new ego attys and the flavor/hit is extreamly weak, i cleaned it well and that didnt help at all, i mean it works everytime all day long holds charge fine and all its just not hitting barly. is this thing junk or do you think i might beable to use carto's on it? or ? thank you!

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
sorry for the late reply i ended up pulling the connector up with a paper clip, it falls back down here and there i just carry one in my case now. thank you!!! i also was getting frustrated today because all 4 of my attys decided to clog up in 2 days time. i read alot of topics on here and decided to go with boiling and i dryed them out with a small persinal space heater and omg its just like there brand new again! awesome method if anyone eles has this prob!! (be sure to blow out access juice and rinse before boiling, prob not a must but i do just to make sure)

househippie

Nov 14, 2011
Ocean Grove
I have one of those batteries as well. A few weeks old. Its a passthrough. I drained it and put it on the charger (through the bottom port) and it lit up as though charging. When the light went off I removed it from charger, put atty on, and nothing happened. The LED does not light any more. It is not producing vapor. I wiggled the pin, nothing works. I don't understand why it would be dead after only a few weeks use. Have you encountered this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread