Weird E-juice flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newtkeeper

Dec 22, 2011
Addison, TX
So, There are several fruit and dessert flavors out there and several I enjoy, but I want to find something different. I've tried some of the savory ones liek bacon, or pizza and what not, don't care for them. Just wondering if anyone had suggestions for some strange or interesting e-juice flavors I might not have found, or heard of.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
i tried the crab juice. It was double bagged when i got it and i could still smell it. I had to try but it was incredibly nasty.

Freedom Smoke Usa has peppered jerky, garlic bread, baby back ribs, spaghetti, trail mix, tuna, shrimp, tomato, onion, mushroom, olive, mozzarella cheese, parmeson cheese, and roasted chicken. I have not tried any of those nor plan to

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Savories just don't seem to work (not to be confused with herbals though). The bacon, in my opinion, smells and tastes too much like bacon, but there's just something wrong... I'm waiting for crunch, for fat, for that luscious texture that just never comes. It feels a bit like being robbed. The pizzas I've tried taste like a cheese-like vomit...

However, there are some great herbal flavors out there. I've been known to add a bit of dill pickle to tobacco flavors to get that dill flavor. Perfumer's Apprentice has several nice herb/flower flavorings that are definitely worth a look...

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
Where does one find this Mary Jane one at? Im sure it sucks but I just have to try it.

Dill Pickle is the nastiest Ive seen...at Moondrop I think.

Also...is that Perfumers Apprentice an actual e liquid seller? Their site looks like it actually sells perfume.
VaporGod is the one I tried.

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Where does one find this Mary Jane one at? Im sure it sucks but I just have to try it.

Dill Pickle is the nastiest Ive seen...at Moondrop I think.

Also...is that Perfumers Apprentice an actual e liquid seller? Their site looks like it actually sells perfume.

Create your own perfume with The Perfumer's Apprentice

There was a site I found initially that just listed several thousand fragrances... Somehow hit the wrong URL or something. Click on "Shop for Flavors" in the left toolbar... They're an excellent supplier and great to deal with. Or, you can order their flavors from a number of other sites as well.

They did start off as a fragrance company, but they've been a friend to the vaping community with their flavors for some time.

Newtkeeper

Dec 22, 2011
Addison, TX
Herbals would be interesting. I think that is more what I'm looking for. I randomly looked for Juniper e-liquid (I like gin), but I did not find anything in a google search. I used to smoke cloves, so I liek spiced and complex flavors. I will look at Perfumer's Apprentice.

I think you are right, there are some flavors that are more novelty than something you can vape all day. I'm hoping to find something that will surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread