Weird question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctorvapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2017
Ok so I've found a dripper usually a dual coil is the least likely to irritate me.. idk if it's the airy airflow but I tend to over drip big time and my cotton gets so over saturated I have to change it plus Im literally like dumping juice out of the dripper it's so flooded. I thought about rtas or rdtas but those irritate me for me some reason I use to have a squonker but it broke I'm wondering if I'd do better with another one because it's supposed to suck the juice back down or if it's remain flooded. Also I use to drip just just fine for probably a couple years this is just a recent problem and I can't figure out why I'm doing it.

Reactions: Diver9543

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I tend to over drip big time
Your inner monologue somehow became a post. You've successfully identified the problem. It's up to you how you want to address it. You state that you have experience using a squonker, so you're in the best position to judge whether buying another one is the best solution for you.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    download.jpeg

Loz.

Jun 20, 2019
    What juice bottles do you currently use? I'm thinking if you maybe put your juice in an old 10ml bottle then they are often harder to squeeze and less comes out rather than a big 100ml and that could help lessen the amount you use. Or get one of those glass droppers as you only get a small amount in each dropper.

You also shouldn't have to rewick due to over soaked cotton you could try a few good purge blows to help burn of some excess juice before you vape.

Another idea is if you start taking the top cap off when you drip each time rather than through the driptip so you can actually see the point you have enough and you also cant over fill.

If your subconsciously filling it and over pouring then it could be down to the fact you used to squonk and your brain is automatically giving the bottle a full squeeze each time like a squonk bottle. I find myself squeezing my mods without thinking even though it's an rta Haha

Do something that makes you self aware when dripping as it just sounds like you do it on auto pilot. The things I suggested like always remove the top cap or always put the lid back on your juice so you have to open it each time these things will do that

Not sure what else to suggest apart from get another squonk. I couldn't live without mine

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread