• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the Cheddar Curtain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I would, I spent ~6 months living in Laona(tiny town about 25 mins from iron mountain, MI), but doing what I do I need to be near a big city. I'm debating either moving to waukesha or southern kenosha depending on where I find my next job at..

Waukesha. Definately Waukesha.....but, then again, I'm biased :D

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Deep..........fried...............BEER?
I dunno. Just have the deep fried food cravings today and beer, well, that's a given. Thought combining the two would hit the spot faster....

Sort of like those times one starts craving an analog -- kick the mg's up for a few hits and the craving goes away LOL

Beisdes; if they can make chocolate covered bacon on a stick at the fair.......

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
We tend to go in cycles around here - everyone'll post like maniacs for awhile, and then we all go quiet.

Guess it's the summer fun and sunshine that are pulling us away from the forum right now, although in my case it's getting all emo while trying to line up something resembling a social life....sucks to be me :(

I might just check out the Friday Night Live going on this Friday night downtown - I'm certainly close enough. All them bars are within staggering distance of home sweet shoebox, will have live music, and well, I just hope the bartenders know how to mix a decent Sour Apple Martini.

Anyone care to join me as I paint Waukesha red?

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
We tend to go in cycles around here - everyone'll post like maniacs for awhile, and then we all go quiet.

Guess it's the summer fun and sunshine that are pulling us away from the forum right now, although in my case it's getting all emo while trying to line up something resembling a social life....sucks to be me :(

I might just check out the Friday Night Live going on this Friday night downtown - I'm certainly close enough. All them bars are within staggering distance of home sweet shoebox, will have live music, and well, I just hope the bartenders know how to mix a decent Sour Apple Martini.

Anyone care to join me as I paint Waukesha red?

First - Welcome Kricket!

Second - Vicks - can you teach my lawn to go Emo so it will cut its self?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread