Welcome to the FunHouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
Well after hijacking a thread last night Kung Fu fighting with Razor(HeH),I figured we can make a little fun thread where anything goes with no specific theme so we can have a little chat......or more kung fu fighting LOL without disrupting any other posters thread.

Welcome to the Funhouse

Street

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
weeee...:: spinning in a circle::...I love it!....:: setting up vaping hookas...Tossing out nerf guns all over the padded floor::

I also think It's Dalton who is reading through the original KBV (hidey hole) thread to pick out all the playful and funny highlights so they can repost it in the forum

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
::goes to work on installing padded walls:: "sounds great guys!" :) Dalton should be almost done with the Novella and that will have a dedicated thread to add to. Y'all are funny...... er ODD but we wouldn't have it any other way ;-)

I have about 55 pages left to go through. Then a little formatting cuz the whole thing won't fit in one ginormous post. Separating by chapter marker, Mod Ho Knows, Jelly Man Says, Dontcha Just Hate, etc...

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
:: Dropping my toy box in the center of the room...THUD...next to the seating area with the sign > We aren't acting like fools / We just like to watch them::

::flipping hair out of my eyes as I survey the number of balcony's > 6...lil head tilt...wondering where the doors are to get up to a balcony...Throwing open the toy box lid...eyes shinning...

Grabbing handfuls of stuff.. Tossing up a rope on every balcony for quick escapes...Just as quickly shoving empty balloons under one couch cushion and a bottle of MAW under another..Laughing low as I carefully climb up the cherry wood bookcase to hide a Throwing Star behind War and Peace...Noting that the entire bookcase swiveled a bit..lil smile.... Jumping down to go hide my SuperSoaker 2001 behind the red bean bag chair..

Stopping as I notice the long sleek looking black case already there...running my fingers over the engraving > STREETVAPOR...:: slow smile::...Gently lifting the long sword out of the case...Lights dancing like diamonds on the blade...lil hiss as I swing it through the air, the weight taking me with it >>> slicing through the freshly padded wall... eyes wide in horror as tufts of fluffy padding rain down::

:: Tapping chin in thought...quickly reaching into the side pocket of the toy box for my lipstick... Slowly writing (graffiti style) above the slice in the padded wall > Bonnie was here (erasing) Tat was here (erasing) Ciego was here (erasing) Numystic was here (erasing).... Wingsprout was here :: lil laugh::
Then placing a rocket red lipstick kiss on the flat of the blade before stuffing it back in the case...Laughing out loud at the thought of him swinging the girly stamp around, chest all puffed out..

:: making my way back out the door muttering>> The man brought real weapons..I brought a Supersoaker!

(The room may never take off..but it sure was fun setting it up :: pause::... ok, ODD...but fun lol)

Last edited:

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
:: crawling into the window of the powder room...Setting out all kinds of the make up, hairsprays, chocolates and pretty lil lavender towels... In hopes of attracting some female back up least I get my a** kicked (lol)...Heading for the door.. grabbing Daltons Bo Staff and tossing it up onto balcony #2 without breaking stride::

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
Walking into the funhouse,throwing my key onto the side table,I notice a slight scent in the air.......perfume.I quickly drop into preying mantis stance eyeing the dark corners of the room waiting for...her to come out.After a tense moment I sensed no movement so stood back up.Still sensing that something is amiss I carefully walked around the room looking for any signs of trouble....then I noticed the cut in the padding of the wall with a signature surrounded by red smudges...WINGSPROUT WAS HERE...a little chuckle escapes me....

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
After mending the :censored: hole in the new padding that BoB put up in the funhouse,I walked into the bathroom to get a towel to clean off the writing that wings did on my new wall.then I noticed the lavander soap and lacey towels hanging in my bathroom MY BATHROOM who will dare put girly stuff in here???? Hmmmmm

Last edited:

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Throwing all that girly bathroom stuff into a garbage bag,and also made sure to grab a lacy towel to wipe the lipstick smudges off of the wall,I walk back into the funhouse to start cleaning.

(PLEASE someone jump in here and keep the room going :()

( I just can't let you die alone lmao)

:: Leaning against the door frame.. quietly watching you scrub the wall while muttering under your breath..trying really hard not to laugh....reaching into my pocket for a tic tac..aiming carefully and pinging you in the back of the head with it::

Hey bratboy...::Nodding toward the trashbag full of the powder room goodies::...You gonna put that stuff back? (laugh)

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
While cursing under my breath trying to remove the stains from the padding,I feel something peg me on the back of the head,turning around,seeing razor standing by the door frame,I quickly reach for my hidden switchblade and noticed that I didn't have it,remembering I threw it at razor from our last fight........:censored: I start to look at my sword case.......

(back to you Razor)

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Slipping in undetected through an upstairs window, I notice my Bo staff laying haphazardly on the balcony floor. "WTF!!?, Razer..." Street is checking his sword case, but it appears empty. He is unarmed, hehehe, I think to myself... Mapping the trajectory to my unsuspecting opponent, I leap off the balcony, Bo staff fully extended, targetting the back of my enemy's knee...

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
(Still laughing about the lacy towel. Brillant entry Dalton lol)

I'll be back as soon as I can...A family memeber was taken to the hosp yesterday.. Going back up there to visit for a while

(I gotta figure out how to do that censored-popcorn-smiley thing)..:: grabbing a handful of Tat's popcorn on my way out::

:: mental note> dull everyones friggin weapons later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread