• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Share your experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
We are all hung around here..some of us maybe more so. I'll leave that up for debate, though.

Oh, we just give ya crap as much as you give us. It's cause we like you, sir!

Politically fired up, eh? Dare I ask..how so?

Bro and i were talking politics/election blah blah blah....
He and I are in complete agreement....we just both get all fired up....I need to stop right now...seriously.
Hey...I know you you guys mess with me because I'm your hero....I mess with y'all because I think the world of you guys also.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Yeah, the hot bath only shaves a few days off of a good steep I would guess. I think I did hot baths when I first started vaping and that was just because I didn't feel like waiting days before I could use my juice when I first got it. I also suspect that heat would only be a factor in an extended exposure to direct heat. madvapes did a bit of a study on this and it was noticeable only after about 5 or 6 weeks..and it only degraded by around 1 mg/ml.

The Madvapes thing was about nic...right?

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Bro and i were talking politics/election blah blah blah....
He and I are in complete agreement....we just both get all fired up....I need to stop right now...seriously.
Hey...I know you you guys mess with me because I'm your hero....I mess with y'all because I think the world of you guys also.

You are my Wonder Woman, Hawk!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
You are my Wonder Woman, Hawk!

I'll take that....one day I'll put my "lasso of truth" or whatever .... that was on you and find out exactly what goes on there with little mules and little clowns. Starting to wonder what roll Jen plays in all of this....unlike the sandusky the where the wife can claim she was unaware....you're not hiding barnyard animals and circus freaks without her knowledge.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I'll take that....one day I'll put my "lasso of truth" or whatever .... that was on you and find out exactly what goes on there with little mules and little clowns. Starting to wonder what roll Jen plays in all of this....unlike the sandusky the where the wife can claim she was unaware....you're not hiding barnyard animals and circus freaks without her knowledge.

Jen and I have a strong relationship and we accept each other, without prejudice. That said, she helps tend to those little rascals and tries to keep their spirits high!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I read that religiously when they did it....and hats off to MV for doing it...very informative.
Someday you need to show me how to post a link:oops:...I'm older and..well...MY .......N HIP HURTS....** PUNK ... PUNKS**

On your reply window, there is that toolbar at the top. [B I U] [Font] [Size] [Av] [:)] etc. That final "box" that has a globe with two chain links, envelope, gklobe with red X, picture, video strip, quote box. You just click on that first globe, and it will ask you to enter the address of where you want to link. Just open the page, copy the link and paste in that box that asks for the URL. Click OK and it will show up!

In my defense, Keg said that..I just laughed. I though it was funny..*way to go kegger!*

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
On your reply window, there is that toolbar at the top. [B I U] [Font] [Size] [Av] [:)] etc. That final "box" that has a globe with two chain links, envelope, gklobe with red X, picture, video strip, quote box. You just click on that first globe, and it will ask you to enter the address of where you want to link. Just open the page, copy the link and paste in that box that asks for the URL. Click OK and it will show up!

In my defense, Keg said that..I just laughed. I though it was funny..*way to go kegger!*

.so this paste thingy....is that an elmers product?...lol. you would think that with the amount of time I spend here...lol

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I just friend requested you..dunno why we aren't on here..dunno why one would "want" to be (don't know the significance), but did..

I'm truly honored. Perhaps 1 day we can exchange digits.
Hey....know It's short notice...but I'll be in Lincoln on the 4th....out east near the lancaster event "barn"....if you're around and have even 10 min. Or so maybe you can bask in my glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread