Welcome Trent and other new posters - Babble thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
Voxvolari what a nice idea to make this thread for everyone!

Hi nice to meet you all! When you're bored, don't hesitate to visit the Live Chat area (you'll see the link on the top of every page, click it and I'll see you there!) so you can chitchat and get in trouble with all the rabble-rousers, and ask all kinds of questions. Be careful, though, because it's very easy to get into discussions of where to buy new e-liquid flavors or e-cig parts, next thing you know you're shopping online!

Today I am vaping Snickerdoodle Cookie from Ms. T's Bakery. It tastes like macaroons - a sweet coconut kind of taste. Yum yum :)

Welcome welcome, and I hope you're all enjoying this new hobby!

tokengirl

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
IL/WI
Hi! Am vaping Pomegranate 10mg octane from Nhaler. Omg this stuff is so good it's all I want to taste from now until forever...

I spend the extra money on myself. I bought a bunch of new clothes and shoes n such, also makeup and skin care products (to take care of my new non smoker skin lol), got my hair done, and other little frivolous things I never had money for before.

It's so cool to go shopping and just drop a hundred bucks. I could *never* do that when I was smoking... I spent it all on cigarettes.

Ps. Ourei, I have a bottle of Ms. T's Snickerdoodle coming tomorrow! I'm excited to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread