New Mexico
:confused look:: Or what
smiley-violent045.gif

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
:: lookin at your guns then your jaw set in determination... changing tactics...
:: Grabbin up a bottle of snickerdoodle... taking my time choosing a PV off of the bar (choosing the one that looks like a glock)...Dripping into the barrel...holding it out to you::

Wanna vape?..Just pull the trigger...:: slow smile

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
:: another glance at the MAW bottle gripped in your hand....eyes narowing a bit:

That you should be very nervous about now...

Blowing a dense cloud of vape placid your way...watching the thick vapor dance in the sunlight beams, distorting everything.... Quickly volting over the bar and sliding on my knees through the minty fog...grabbing the MAW from your hand on my way past...low laugh::

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
::looking around at the cobwebs that are developing everywhere:: Man what happened to this place, even the evil clowns have left!!!
::Noticing a cap poking out from under the couch, reaches down and discovers a bottle of HBN, and another:: Man Razor and Street checked out so fast they forgot Joose, WOO HOO It's my lucky day!!!! Yup this will cover the bottle of MAW Razor so cunningly swapped for VP!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread