The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Welcome

Discussion in 'DC/Baltimore Vapers' started by JudgeVape, Jan 31, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Davenkay

Davenkay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Davenkay here, from Reisterstown. I have been looking for a local group and stumbled upon this today. How do I go about affiliating with this group?

2. SABOTEUR

SABOTEUR Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2009
    Baltimore MD USA

• List all your vape related activity for the past 90 days
    • Submit a 1,000 word essay entitled "Why I Love Vaping and the FDA Sucks!" within 30 days of your initial group post.

During this period you must also

• Arrange a vape meet at a location convenient to all members (a list will be provided)
    • Surrender your first born child.

Requirements not met within 30 days disqualifies your affiliation.

Any questions?

3. whanso1

whanso1 Full Member

Aug 31, 2012
    Maryland, USA
    Hello from Glen DIrty Burnie.

Have been free of the stinkies for three days now.
    Vaping for about twelve days.

4. Phr0stByte

Phr0stByte Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2011
    Virginia is for vapers
    Congrats! I think I have posted this before, but we have a local vape get together here all the time. Check out the FB page here: Log in | Facebook
    We are all meeting the 22nd this month (see the events section). Everyone is welcome!

5. voodoocharlie

voodoocharlie Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2012
    Woodbridge, Va

How dumb am I?
    I just realized I'm already a member of this group oh well

Anyway 7 days and a wake up till Vaporcon

6. MrMayhem

MrMayhem Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2012
    Maryland, USA
    You scared Davenkay away! :p It would be nice if there was stuff going on in the Baltimore region, VA is a long drive.

7. Davenkay

Davenkay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm going to Richmond tomorrow. We definitely need to get something going closer to Baltimore. I have another friend and she has several more to get started. PM me and we can discuss how to move ahead. Maybe something informal at first.

8. StereoDreamer

StereoDreamer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2012
    Columbia MD
    I've lived in the DC area long enough to know that there probably ARE vapers in the DC area who actually BELIEVE this should be the rule on this forum.

Bureaucrats have done more to kill creativity, social evolution and innovation in society than any other force known to man.

Bump that, dude. I'm gonna vape...

9. JoAnnW

JoAnnW Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    B'more MD
    Hi Maryland vapers! I just stopped by to say HELLO!!!

I was searching the forum looking for vape shops in or near Baltimore and found this group. That makes me very happy. Found quite a few shops locally from these threads. All of my vape purchases have been online and thought it would be good to find a brick & morter to look around in for some truly hands on experience.

Can anyone recommend a GREAT juice here?

10. gimmieshelter31

gimmieshelter31 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Baltimore,MD
    Hi JoAnnW !! Good to see some locals !!!! . As you can see by all the exclamation points, I'm excited to see you here :) By the time I found this forum, I also found that it gets little activity. Recently a few of us are trying to drum up interest here. I know there a lot of vapers in Balto./D.C area . I see them on the main forum. So ,welcome and please do post up a thread or reply to some.
    I only check in here one or so a day, but if there starts being more posts by the locals,I think this forum could be a cool spot.

11. JoAnnW

JoAnnW Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    B'more MD
    Thanks for the welcome! As you can see in my signature I'm a newbie and so far, totally smoke free. Have no desire to turn back to cigs. I started with the SI volts, moving up to their X2's (ego equivalent).

Today I purchased my first ego twist and can't wait to try it out especially since I already have the Kanger T2 and T3's that don't work to well with the X2's because of their connection. Using an adapter with it is not very satisfying... much too airy. That's why I can't wait for my 1st vv.

Still looking for new flavors to try but it seems my main love so far is RY4. Love it!!

Hopefully I will meet others from the group soon. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.