• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
Davenkay here, from Reisterstown. I have been looking for a local group and stumbled upon this today. How do I go about affiliating with this group?

• List all your vape related activity for the past 90 days
  • Submit a 1,000 word essay entitled "Why I Love vaping and the FDA Sucks!" within 30 days of your initial group post.

During this period you must also

• Arrange a vape meet at a location convenient to all members (a list will be provided)
  • Surrender your first born child.

Requirements not met within 30 days disqualifies your affiliation.

Any questions?

Phr0stByte

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2011
Virginia is for vapers
Hello from Glen DIrty Burnie.

Have been free of the stinkies for three days now.
Vaping for about twelve days.
Congrats! I think I have posted this before, but we have a local vape get together here all the time. Check out the FB page here: Log in | Facebook
We are all meeting the 22nd this month (see the events section). Everyone is welcome!

voodoocharlie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2012
Woodbridge, Va
Congrats! I think I have posted this before, but we have a local vape get together here all the time. Check out the FB page here: Log in | Facebook
We are all meeting the 22nd this month (see the events section). Everyone is welcome!

How dumb am I?
I just realized I'm already a member of this group oh well

Anyway 7 days and a wake up till Vaporcon

MrMayhem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2012
Maryland, USA
You scared Davenkay away! :p It would be nice if there was stuff going on in the Baltimore region, VA is a long drive.

• List all your vape related activity for the past 90 days
  • Submit a 1,000 word essay entitled "Why I Love Vaping and the FDA Sucks!" within 30 days of your initial group post.

During this period you must also

• Arrange a vape meet at a location convenient to all members (a list will be provided)
  • Surrender your first born child.

Requirements not met within 30 days disqualifies your affiliation.

Any questions?

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
I've lived in the DC area long enough to know that there probably ARE vapers in the DC area who actually BELIEVE this should be the rule on this forum.

Bureaucrats have done more to kill creativity, social evolution and innovation in society than any other force known to man.

Bump that, dude. I'm gonna vape...

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Hi Maryland vapers! I just stopped by to say HELLO!!!

I was searching the forum looking for vape shops in or near Baltimore and found this group. That makes me very happy. Found quite a few shops locally from these threads. All of my vape purchases have been online and thought it would be good to find a brick & morter to look around in for some truly hands on experience.

Can anyone recommend a GREAT juice here?

gimmieshelter31

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Baltimore,MD
Hi JoAnnW !! Good to see some locals !!!! . As you can see by all the exclamation points, I'm excited to see you here :) By the time I found this forum, I also found that it gets little activity. Recently a few of us are trying to drum up interest here. I know there a lot of vapers in Balto./D.C area . I see them on the main forum. So ,welcome and please do post up a thread or reply to some.
I only check in here one or so a day, but if there starts being more posts by the locals,I think this forum could be a cool spot.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Thanks for the welcome! As you can see in my signature I'm a newbie and so far, totally smoke free. Have no desire to turn back to cigs. I started with the SI volts, moving up to their X2's (ego equivalent).

Today I purchased my first ego twist and can't wait to try it out especially since I already have the Kanger T2 and T3's that don't work to well with the X2's because of their connection. Using an adapter with it is not very satisfying... much too airy. That's why I can't wait for my 1st vv.

Still looking for new flavors to try but it seems my main love so far is RY4. Love it!!

Hopefully I will meet others from the group soon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread