The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Welcome

Discussion in 'DC/Baltimore Vapers' started by JudgeVape, Jan 31, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JudgeVape

JudgeVape Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    Welcome to the new DC/Baltimore sub-forum. This replaces the existing social group.

The purpose of this forum is to meet and talk with other e-cigarette enthusiasts (or would-be enthusiasts) in the area, discuss local vendors of e-cigarette products, and plan for future in person get togethers.

2. muldrick

muldrick Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
    Easton, MD
    Yay, I'm the first one here :)

3. TBM

TBM Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    Walkersville Maryland
    Hey there! We have had some meets in Northern VA and MD in the past. We haven't had any new meets since the holidays so I am not sure when the next one will be. We have a great bunch of people about 15-20 of us that get together its a great time. When I hear of another meet I will post the details here once I see them ( I go MIA a bit sometimes lol)

4. JudgeVape

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    That would be excellent, thanks!

5. dertbv

dertbv Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2010
    Virginia
    I will do my best to be at the next one when posted..

6. KeithB

KeithB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2011
    Annapolis, MD
    Hi all. New to vaping, but I can't see going back to analogues.

7. muldrick

muldrick Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
    Easton, MD
    welcome kieth.
    spring coming, lets do another meet in anapolis?

8. JudgeVape

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    Annapolis sounds good to me, although something a little closer to the beltway might help lure in some of our NoVA compadres.

9. berger

berger Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    Carvahall
    Hey Guys! another MD vaper here too!

10. mergryphon

mergryphon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2009
    Washington, D.C.
    Don't leave out your NOVA friends!

11. vibrolux

vibrolux Full Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Silver Spring. MD
    Hi Guys:
    Silver Spring here. I'm relatively new to Vaping (about 2 months). Haven't had a desire for analogs in that time, so I'm happy.I see there are some Annapolis area folks here. I get down that way once a month or so (play music at The Wharfside in Edgewater). Maybe I can meet up with some other Vapers in the area.

12. telsie

telsie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2009
    Maryland
    I'm in Baltimore.

13. notrab13

notrab13 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    DC Metro Area
    I live in Northern Montgomery County. I've been vaping for two months now. I hosted a Vaper Meet at the bar I bartend in with other MD vapers I met at the V2 forum (where I originally bought a starter kit). I'd love to be involved with more meets, and if anyone's interested, we can do one at my bar.

14. hollyberry

hollyberry Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Currently in NC, but am moving to the Baltimore area in a week. Hope to be able to meet up at some point!!

15. StormyMonday

StormyMonday Full Member

Feb 27, 2011
    D.C.
    Heyo- I too live in MoCo but am all over the Metro area because of the work I do. I always promised myself I'd quit smoking after college, and that didn't happen so I set a goal for 30. I turned 30 in Jan and waited until last month. I've been more than 3 weeks without an analog. I'm very happy I found "Vaping", which is still weird for me to say to people. I do a lot of work in Comedy Clubs and hated going outside to smoke in the cold. I will be purchasing an eGo kit for a comedian friend who smokes a lot during his sets, but has since found that less and less clubs will let him smoke during his set, so he's running out of options.

I just got my second order in from Bluemistvaping and I'm like a kid, I want to try everything at once. I'm trying pear right now, very, very good.

If anyone likes a sick sense of humor and wants to befriend me on Facebook, message me. I could always use some local friends, I don't have many in this area; they are all over the country instead.

I'm not trying to be a douche, but my Dad is in a local classic rock cover band and they are playing around the area. I'm going tonight to their show at Middlebrook Restaurant and Pub on Frederick Road a little past the Corner Kick going towards Germantown, on the right. 8pm-midnight. No Cover. If you want to find me, I'll be the youngest looking chick there with my eGo in my right hand. LOL. I'm going to see if the waitress's say anything to me about my eGo.

16. KeithB

KeithB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2011
    Annapolis, MD
    I always said I'd quit when cigarettes got to 2 dollars a pack. Oh well, better late than never.

17. JudgeVape

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    Heh, I remember that promise also.

18. Cit-e Steamer

Cit-e Steamer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    Hello everyone,

I live in Baltimore and have been vaping since 11/09. I am also a CASAA Director. It is great to see a DC/Baltimore club. Keep me posted.

19. Superbals

Superbals Super Member ECF Veteran

Hey all :D I'm a baltimorian too but spent most of my life in montgomery county. Glad i stumbled upon this group :D I prolly won't really be able to make any meetups since i don't drive or have a car but even so glad to meet others in the area!

20. hollyberry

hollyberry Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I finally made it to MD, moved here this week. Would love to attend a meet up and meet some fellow vapers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.