• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
You have an archive of images cross-referenced for every occasion, don't you? May I request the Swedish Chef?

Yep, you can request but ...

funny-pictures-your-cat-can-play-on.jpg

Ha, well ok, here you are:

swedishchef.jpg

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
... of course :p You'd prefer spots? :cool:

nunspolka1.jpg

Don't forget that the Swedes also gave us Ikea and they go well with carrots ;)

Ahhhh, Ikea. They make some of the best dykey stuff around. Multi-purpose, transformable, ecofriendly, AND I get to put it together myself. What more could a fellagirly ask for?

Kitabz

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
UK
Hello brothers and sisters! Thanks for the invite. Wahoo, how nice to have a group like this ;) My name is Stephanie and I'm a former analoger.
28 years addicted to "Big Tobacco" :evil:

I quit smoking with snus March 3. Now I'm adding vaping to the mix:D

Have a great weekend everyone!

Yay, another snuser too, bonus!

Welcome to our little corner :)

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Aloha Everyone!

Thanks for the invite... I figure this place might need a little representation from the Islands (the tropical ones in the Pacific, that is), as well as another guy to bring up the tally balance a bit. So many girls girls girls! :lol:

I also want to send a special MAHALO (thank you) shout out to KATE. You were so helpful, with so much info, and so much consideration for the newbies when I first started browsing here... And you too, SPIKEY! (You are THE Video Goddess)...

In fact, this is what I wrote in another Forum thread, that most likely got very buried:

"And while I am here, I want to sincerely thank so many great people here, who have shared such a wealth of knowledge, experience and support for newbs like me. I have spent many, many hours learning, growing and enjoying the vaping experience with your help and info... I am analogue free since April 1st (I thought that an appropriate day to start, all considered...)

A special shout out to KATE, SPIKEY, RATINDAHAT, TERRAPHON, JAAX, VICKS VAP-OH-YEAH, and WALRUS, to name a few... You guys are DA BEST!"

I mean it. Big mahalo to you both, sister-friends! :thumb:

Carry on...

Aloha,
GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread