The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Welcoming a new man to the SmokeStik team...

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

Okay, how did Steve know which half posted? Hmmmm? He lurks! In Bad Girl territory...! Is that why little Bonzai Bunny hasn't been showing his teeth ere much?

MWAHAHAHAHA! Happy Halloween, gang!

2. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    i know, i know, ive been slacking. ive been lurking alot, just dont have much time to post.

3. bigblue30

bigblue30 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    Saint Clair Shores
    LOL....You would be surprised at what I know.....but I am not sayin' :evil:

4. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    I must say I have been too busy to say welcome to our newest team member Bigblue30 ...it's nice to have someone smarter than me looking after the technical stuff ...so that's one reason he's here...along with the fact that he's a super nice guy who can explain anything to anybody!!...my mother in-law being the only one that can't be taught anything is not considered a fault of Steve's explanation prowess...just my fault for picking her...and in case you guys don't know this already...you DO pick your mother in-laws....it's hard to blame yourself for stuff...but...ya gotta bite the bullet sometimes...and just say..."I #**$-ed UP!!!

5. bigblue30

bigblue30 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    Saint Clair Shores
    Hey, Bill, thanks for the kudos. I'm loving the technical aspect of SS....and my team!

6. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Bill... I here ya with the mother in-law thing!!! lol... and I will leave it at that!

7. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    I'm pretty fond of Steve-- in a nice way Susie! He has been very nice and helpful to me. This SS group is a fun group!

8. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    yes...we have our moments don't we? And we are very happy to have you join us, player30.

Steve is a sweetheart......and all kidding aside.....a pleasure to work with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.