Welcoming a new man to the SmokeStik team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cate. I will try to spend more time here.
Okay, how did Steve know which half posted? Hmmmm? He lurks! In Bad Girl territory...! Is that why little Bonzai Bunny hasn't been showing his teeth ere much?

MWAHAHAHAHA! Happy Halloween, gang!

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
Okay, how did Steve know which half posted? Hmmmm? He lurks! In Bad Girl territory...! Is that why little Bonzai Bunny hasn't been showing his teeth ere much?

MWAHAHAHAHA! Happy Halloween, gang!

LOL....You would be surprised at what I know.....but I am not sayin' :evil:

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
I must say I have been too busy to say welcome to our newest team member Bigblue30 ...it's nice to have someone smarter than me looking after the technical stuff ...so that's one reason he's here...along with the fact that he's a super nice guy who can explain anything to anybody!!...my mother in-law being the only one that can't be taught anything is not considered a fault of Steve's explanation prowess...just my fault for picking her...and in case you guys don't know this already...you DO pick your mother in-laws....it's hard to blame yourself for stuff...but...ya gotta bite the bullet sometimes...and just say..."I #**$-ed UP!!!

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
I must say I have been too busy to say welcome to our newest team member Bigblue30 ...it's nice to have someone smarter than me looking after the technical stuff ...so that's one reason he's here...along with the fact that he's a super nice guy who can explain anything to anybody!!...my mother in-law being the only one that can't be taught anything is not considered a fault of Steve's explanation prowess...just my fault for picking her...and in case you guys don't know this already...you DO pick your mother in-laws....it's hard to blame yourself for stuff...but...ya gotta bite the bullet sometimes...and just say..."I #**$-ed UP!!!

Hey, Bill, thanks for the kudos. I'm loving the technical aspect of SS....and my team!

Bill... I here ya with the mother in-law thing!!! lol... and I will leave it at that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread