Welcoming a new man to the SmokeStik team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
Steve... you're the guy from the modders forum. One of THE techinical gurus of all technical gurus. You gave up a sweet gig to come here. Thanks.

HyOnLyph, Thanks for the ego bump..... I looks like I just might be able to play in the modders forum as long as I "watch" what I say over there. Believe me SmokeStik is a much better "gig"

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
what are you doing up so early?

hehe....there....like that title? I knew you were kidding.....but your right....your deserved better.

trying to watch what I say is just WAY to much effort....not to mention usually pointless....so I finally just quit posting anywhere else but here and the social club I am in. I'm sure you won't have any problems though.....you seem to be much more...shall we say....balanced than I am. At least I havnt seen any of your alters yet.....I'll have to ask susie about that.

that's nice tib....that way you can get all the babies that fall out of the nest.

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
trying to watch what I say is just WAY to much effort....not to mention usually pointless....so I finally just quit posting anywhere else but here and the social club I am in. I'm sure you won't have any problems though.....you seem to be much more...shall we say....balanced than I am.

Wait. We're supposed to watch what we say? Hrrmph! :rules:

At least I havnt seen any of your alters yet.....I'll have to ask susie about that.

Shhhhhhhhh......

:laugh:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
tib....ah.....what's up with the avatar? I mean cats are bad enough....but that thing looks like it could swallow a bird whole! (no offense Katya)

Swallow a bird?? What about a RABBIT??!! :evil: <teehee>

And loads of Congrats to you, Steve!! :toast:

But 'customer service rep'... 'techie support guy'??
Purr-sonally, I think they should have put you in R&D...
But I guess you've gotta start somewhere!! :thumb:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
dang.....I just can't even come up with a response to that one....damn cat ! you got me "boxed" into a corner here.....RFLMAO!

not only is my boss an engineer....he is THE engineer......someone please throw a blanket over the cats "box" please......

ps....<edit> I guess I should qualify that statement....he is THE engineer at SmokeStik.....not THE as in the Watchmaker sense of the word.....I mean he does impress me.....but I don't think the entire Universe revolves around him.........but it's only been a few months. Time will tell.

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
dang.....I just can't even come up with a response to that one....damn cat ! you got me "boxed" into a corner here.....RFLMAO!

not only is my boss an engineer....he is THE engineer......someone please throw a blanket over the cats "box" please......

Is this what you had in mind?? View attachment 20992

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
Hi Steve.
(I'm a little slow...)
Welcome aboard, albeit belatedly...
Bonzai Bunny may be little but he's quick. Just thought I'd throw that out there because nobody is in here but me.
Echo...echo...echo

Thanks Cate. I will try to spend more time here.

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehe....good to know all that nicotine has not effected YOUR optic nerves in any appreciably negative way. :)

ya.....I think thats what it means. those sig banners are little slices taken off photographs of the actual PB kit box......so in true Buddhist fashion.....all I really know for a fact is that I received a photograph.....as for the color scheme of the boxes.....nothing is real.....hehe,.....Steve and I are playing around with the graphics to fit our whims.....I have no idea what the boxes will actually look like.

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
ahahhhaaahahahahahah........RFLMAO!!!!!!

I have ALWAYS wanted to do that.....hehe.....you shaved the cat!!!! that is freaking hilarious!!!!:evil:

Nope, I can't take the credit for that <teehee> but I've just been waiting for a chance to post that pic somewhere!!

Purr-sonally, I think it's a form of animal cruelty... but the look on the cat's face is PRICELESS!!! :blink:

View attachment 21970

(click to enlarge)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread