Well at least I got the local B/M owner thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I took a couple of my new IB tanks with SR laser punched boges, down to the local B/M shop today. I know the owners pretty good and know that both like cartos. They broke out a friendship tip and tried out the ECBlends RY4, and then the ECBlends chocolate/vanilla 555. Neither of them are RY4 fans but when they tasted the 555 they both started talking. Neither of them has tried the carto/tank option yet, but I'm thinking after today they might be stocking them. Also he was kind enough to trade my LR's for some SR's when they get them in. He's also gonna try to get me a carto punch for cost. Was mostly a really good visit with great people.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Nice story, T.

My closest B&M is 2 hours away. Altsmoke in Columbus, Ohio. When they first opened, I made a point to drive up and visit. After all, I'd never seen a real vape shop before. Never even seen another person vape before. I needed a new battery for my BB was my official excuse.

Well, I was like a kid in a candy store. I met Rob, the owner of Altsmoke, and Demitri. He allowed me to test out juices on my Silver Bullet in ce3's from the juice bar. By the way, that's where I got the idea to test juices in ce3's.

I know I spent at least 2 hours there. We talked about everything about vaping. Equipment, juices, e-cig politics. Customers coming and going, bringing in their own PV's and vaping like it's nothing special. Amazing to me at the time.

That's when Rob asked for my Silver Bullet. He put a kick and sleeve on it so I could taste my own favorite juice with variable voltage. All I could say was, "Wow." I could taste flavor undertones in my Virgin Vapors Kona Velvet Milkshake that I never knew were there. Amazing. I was sold.

Rob was out of the battery I needed for the BB, appologized for me driving for 2 hours for one and going home empty handed, but I surely didn't mind. I came away with a great memory, some juice and drip tips, and began planning my next major purchase. A variable voltage mod.

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
It means more than money when you find really good people. The town I live in is pretty small and they are the only B/M shop within 40 miles. They are just the kind of folks that you love from the start. He's like a brother now and his BEAUTIFUL WIFE well I won't go there. Just great people to share and vape with. Heck both of them are young enough to me my kids. ROFLOL.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
It means more than money when you find really good people. The town I live in is pretty small and they are the only B/M shop within 40 miles. They are just the kind of folks that you love from the start. He's like a brother now and his BEAUTIFUL WIFE well I won't go there. Just great people to share and vape with. Heck both of them are young enough to me my kids. ROFLOL.
I love finding good people. There's not enough of them in this world.

I feel quite fortunate and blessed to have found this community online. It really helped me get over the rough spots, and I try to do my best to help others get the best experience that they can from vaping. Stay cool, T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread