Well I guess I should introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

jundis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Minnesota
Hi! My name is Joe, and I am relatively new to vaping.

My beginning of my journey is probably familiar to many. I'm 18, turned so in June of this year, and gained a somewhat stressful job doing software testing. So early July, I started to go outside on our 15 minute breaks instead of gaming, and smoked with the upper management. It was a very social thing, and I enjoyed the things I learned from them that would otherwise never be told to someone of my position.
I picked up my first pack of cigarettes, Camel Menthol Silvers, after bumming a couple from a friend, just so that I wouldn't have to bum from the guys at work.
Everything was going great, but I really wanted to quit and not get addicted to the death sticks. So I of course decide I'm going to buy a Blu. Luckily for me, that week at work one of the leads of a different division was outside using his eGo with a stardust. I of course inquired as to what it was, he let me try it, and I started looking them up.

So August 14th, almost 8 weeks ago now, I picked up a eGo 900mAh passthrough, 2 stardusts, a 6mL bottle of Mountain Dew, and a 15mL bottle of watermelon. As time went on, I picked up more flavours and a new battery, multiple more stardusts, and a vivi nova. While I may have spent way more on e-cig equipment than I ever would have on analogs in this time frame, I do not regret it at all. I know that it will save me in the long run, and I love these things.

So yea, that's me and my story. Now I just can't wait to get my new Lambo 4, finally making the switch to VV and mods.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Welcome to the forum. Glad you discovered vaping, and are thinking about VV. Just in case you don't know about them, you can now get VV in an eGo-class battery; Joyetech started it with the eGo-C Twist, and now there's the Vision Spinner, the kGo VV, and a couple of others. Very nice things to have in your "arsenal".

THE EGO TWIST IS A GAME CHANGER - YouTube Grimm Green Twist Game changer

I'm using a Twist almost exclusively now, with a 3.5ml Vivi Nova. The Nova also comes in a 2.0ml "Mini" that looks very good on an eGo-sized battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread