Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
I originally bought a Volt and like it, but after doing some reading and realizing I needed something with a little more oomph (and longer battery life) I decided to sell the Volt to a buddy of mine. I ordered a kGo kit from hoosier ecig supply. Also ordered a couple stardusts from gotvapes.com

Now, my question is this. Can anyone recommend some kind of relatively compact case that could hold the kgo battery and a couple stardusts?

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
The small eGo case will hold 2 kGo batteries, 4 or 5 cartos and a 10-15ml bottle or two of juice. It's big enough to hold my full sized Lavatube and a spare 18650 battery, 4 cartos and two tanks. You can get them for $8 + $1.99 shpping at ecigCharleston. They're really a lot better quality than what I expected and far better than the cheaper camera cases you can get.

Check the dimensions. The larger cases aren't even close to compact. They're huge.

Carrying Case

Larger cases are available, but unless you want to carry a 3rd battery or 30ml bottles of juice, they're mostly overkill.

Last edited:

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
eGO case XL size - CARRYING CASES

Yes, THAT one is the one to buy unless you want to have to remove your cartomizers/clearomizers when you put your KGO in the case. That one is large enought to hold your KGO with your carto/clearo attached to it, plus several other carto/clearos and a couple of bottles of juice. I love mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread