Wow it's here already!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmk

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2011
Streator, IL
So after hours of reading posts on ecf, and some interesting advice from some members, I decided to order a KGO starter kit from Hoosier ecig Supply. I also ordered some smok Tech 1.7 ohm cartos to go with the KGO. Finally finished shopping and pushed the order button at 5:45 am CST Saturday morning. I was kinda hoping on having my kit by this coming Friday because I'm about out of supplies for my 510. I came home from work tonight and my wife said there was a package for me on the desk. Hmmm...wonder what that could be? Wow, my KGO stuff is here!!! YAY!!! Battery number one is on the charger for its 8 hour charge. How am I gonna wait that long???????? This thing looks awesome! Great turnaround time on the order Brent. Hoosier is top-notch in my book!:)

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
KGO is what I have too, they work great! I must admit I'd like to get one that goes to 5v portable though, I have a pass-through, but I'd like that wherever I go, so I'll probably be getting that soon :D

You would have to either buy a box mod (maximumvapors.com), WOW 5V from cloudsofvapor.com (resemble an eGo), or go to variable voltage. I wish more vendors would ask the manufacturers in China to make more 5 and 6V mods that resemble an eGo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread