elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
i don't know about you guys, but this looks to be a real game changer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8IfIyt_cGU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

i'm all in here, i love my EA, i love the other products i've recieved from them (the mod and airflow controller) and i seriously see this as being the next big thing.

and for those of you wondering, yes, i'm in the beta already, i couldn't resist being 1 of 25 people with one of these.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
PAY ME TO BETA TEST MY STUFF

Yeah, no.

Sure you could look at it that way, but you'd get the final version for just around a third of the cost, plus custom engraving on the beta..somehow I don't think you read everything and just decided to hit the "caps lock makes me awesome"button and troll a legitimate thread. thanks for your wonderful input, now go die in a fire.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
It actually looks more like an Odysseus than a Kayfun. Doesn't suprise me, though. With the new air control cap they are looking more like GG than ever. Not knocking em, just calling it like I see it. Hopefully it's easier to set up than an Ody. Anything with NR wire is inherently a PITA to set up. I love my Terminator, but I'm vaping on an A7 cause the Terminator's broken down in the vape kit.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
I have to agree Orobas. This is ridiculously stupid. 70 euros to beta test... for something that looks like kayfun?
I'm lost in names of devices but i'v seen at least 3 with similar design.

EA mods trying to be as EA games?

I don't know much about the vaping world or who is copying who or what. I do say though I hope Electric Angel has nothing more in common with Electronic Arts than their initials.

Before I go off on a rant I will check myself... and simply say... I was furious how EA exploited the word SimCity in such a horribly anti-consumerist manner. I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER give Electronic Arts another dime of my money. That company has no integrity whatsoever.

Last edited:

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
I have to agree Orobas. This is ridiculously stupid. 70 euros to beta test... for something that looks like kayfun?
I'm lost in names of devices but i'v seen at least 3 with similar design.

EA mods trying to be as EA games?

70 to beta, plus you get the final version for 35, final version cost is 150 euro, last I checked you're getting an insane deal on two atomizers of extremely high quality for less than the cost of one of the final versions....and this is a bad deal how?

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
It actually looks more like an Odysseus than a Kayfun. Doesn't suprise me, though. With the new air control cap they are looking more like GG than ever. Not knocking em, just calling it like I see it. Hopefully it's easier to set up than an Ody. Anything with NR wire is inherently a PITA to set up. I love my Terminator, but I'm vaping on an A7 cause the Terminator's broken down in the vape kit.

Looking more like gg and the ody I will admit to, but that's fine by me, I'd rather have this than have to hunt and pay a swelled price tag for the real gg.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
I wonder how easy it is to set up, I'd love to have a tank that used SS that didn't leak

My AGA-T+ doesn't leak a drop and I carry it in my pocket and set it down sideways on my desk at work and at home. The notion that all gennys leak if you use a ss wick is a myth. Also, I leave the fill hole screw in and have no wicking issues at all, even when I'm chain vaping.

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
My AGA-T+ doesn't leak a drop and I carry it in my pocket and set it down sideways on my desk at work and at home. The notion that all gennys leak if you use a ss wick is a myth. Also, I leave the fill hole screw in and have no wicking issues at all, even when I'm chain vaping.

really? tell that to the bottom of my purse I could even count how many time my gennys leaked all over it I had to stop carrying them to work couldn't take the sticky mess no matter how careful I tried to be with them

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
Sure you could look at it that way, but you'd get the final version for just around a third of the cost, plus custom engraving on the beta..somehow I don't think you read everything and just decided to hit the "caps lock makes me awesome"button and troll a legitimate thread. thanks for your wonderful input, now go die in a fire.

It looks like an Odysseus without the ceramic cup, which there are versions available for a quarter of the cost.

I understand that there exists costs associated with hardware beta that's not applicable to software beta (which should be free) but if you want it beta tested, it shouldn't be sold for profit.

I can also understand why he might thinking putting a $100 price tag on it would mean that a tester is more invested in actually giving feedback rather than just saying "so long thanks for all the fish" but if that's the reasoning behind the pricetag he's double backwards, because he could have sent it to several well known reviewers and been assured of feedback.

It's in bad form no matter which way you look at it, so you just go ahead and be mad if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread