Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Yesterday, I was working outside building a porch and wheelchair ramp. Had my vape with me as usual. Dropped it, driptip down into the dirt and clay that I had dug up. Instantly plugged up the driptip. This has never happened before. Thankfully I have extra coils and got the mud cleaned out. Whew.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Yesterday, I was working outside building a porch and wheelchair ramp. Had my vape with me as usual. Dropped it, driptip down into the dirt and clay that I had dug up. Instantly plugged up the driptip. This has never happened before. Thankfully I have extra coils and got the mud cleaned out. Whew.

Heck, might have been the next best flavor in the world :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've bounced a mod or two on hard floors and occasionally a concrete garage floor! So far they all work. Even stainless steel gets a nasty nick from concrete. I'm trying to be more careful but fumble fingers happen! That's one of the reasons I grab an old Pico 75W when I'm cutting grass or working on something outdoors.

Last edited:

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I hate to count the number of mods I have dropped and busted the glass out of my tanks. I had just gotten a Pick X and dropped it broke the glass of my Kayfun V3 and when I got home I discovered that a wire came loose and now it doesn't work now. I have since bought Geek Vape Aegis Solo mods. They are waterproof and solidly built and have survived numerous drops. Of course, I have also acquired a few extra glasses from FastTech. Good luck, stay safe and well.

Jerry

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I operate a design/install landscape company. All my EDC vape gear wears the character of experience in rugged conditions. We're massaging over 20 tons of stone into a lovely outdoor living area, currently. My vape tastes like aggregate a lot.
Stone dust in the teeth, that's no fun. That's like drywall dust, but worse. I got that in my RDA a few times doing demo, not a big fan.

• Agree
Reactions: Dougiestyle

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
Thank goodness it was fixable. First thing I did when I switched to tanks was drop it and break the glass. I panicked and bought a couple of dozen more and never broke another. Now when I drop it I don't even bother to check. If you want to keep your vape gear safe just have a few pricey replacements waiting in the wings. The back-up Gods are finicky buggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread