Status
Not open for further replies.

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI
  • "My mind affects my reality."
  • "Religion is the purposeful instruction of the masses."
  • "To use raw power is to make yourself infinitely vulnerable to greater powers"
  • "The purpose of argument is to change the nature of truth."
  • "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing...Only I will remain."

The Spice must flow.

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
  • "The purpose of argument is to change the nature of truth." "

fist_of_death.jpg

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Elias: "Since God created man, and man created the Transformers, the Transformers are like a gift from God, Randal!"
Randal Graves: "No sir. They are not a gift from God. They are an unholy curse from the beast we call the Desolate One."
Elias: "I don't really want to hear this Randal."
Randal Graves: "The First of the Fallen. The Spoiler of Virgins, the Master of Abortions!"
Eias: "You know I don't like to talk about dark forces Randal."
Randal Graves: "(singing into P.A. microphone) Let me help you out of your chair, Grandma!"
Jay: (climbing through the drive-thru window) "Grandma what was it like? To be on a holiday sight?"
Randal Graves: "Late that night I awoke from my sleep."
Jay: "Hearing! Unknown! Voices!"
Randal Graves/Jay: "Laughing insane!"

From clerks 2. One of the greatest films of all time.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I'm not sure if I can post a lot of my favorite quotes.... I can tell you they belong to Ron Bennington, Jimmie Norton, and Richard B. Riddick....

This one might be safe enough

"I would invite you to thanksgiving, but I can't. (too many people over already) no, my mom hates orphans"- Ronnie B to Pepper Hicks

Someone listens to XM 202 ;) Theres some great quotes there for sure

------------------------
Long but one of my favorite movies speeches:p

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!
-------------------------------------------------

“There’s only two men I trust. One of ‘em’s me, the other one’s not you”, Cameron Poe (Nicolas Cage)

-------------------------------------------------
“You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before”, Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp)

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread