Welp, ya got me

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    (This is a whole long bunch of bunch of banter, nothing dire or terribly important, so unless you just wanna read someones thoughts converted to words, you can skip this one)
    A handful of hours ago, I came to the town of Reoville, in search of some specific information regarding the coveted Reo Grand. You all remember me.. Im the guy who loves chasing down the newest and bestest rda to put on a high end mechanical and vape like a sir. A true dripper. But then, when he goes out, his pals say, "Get a kayfun, its just as good".

RAHONG.

I needed the same vape I get sitting at my desk, when Im in my car and out an about, but have seriously grown tired of all the rigamarole that goes along with dripping.. well thats not entirely true. At home I dont really care. But when Im anyway that my mod can't be perfectly vertical all the time, and my juice bottle doesn't have to be in pocket, dripping is not a pain at all. Hurling my twin turbo S4 down the Taconic State Parkway at 85mph in rush hour traffic, and the mere thought of handling a dropper top is laughable.

------

Sorry for the long diatribe.. Im like that. Im just letting you all know ahead of time... Im a typer. I got a lot to say about nothing, all the time. So, YOU all invited me to come stay in Reoville, just want to let you know what you're inviting in :)

Thats right fellow 'Nauts, I joined the ranks. Got me a REO!! HA!

Man Im so excited. Its like the standard anticipation of waiting for a new mod, but even more so, because this is something totally different than anything I own. Plus, its not just another mod to satisfy my desire to own it, but also, I need this thing. I can't wait to be able to drive and vape as easy as I was able to drive and smoke.

So what did I get?

Black Wrinkle Lo Profile Reo Grand
    RM2(LP as well)
    Aluminum Button
    3 extra bottles(to make 5 total with 2 included)
    2 extra springs just in case(cuz Im a subohm guy, and dont want to be down and out while trying to find the limits of the device)

I also already had ordered a couple days prior, a VA Cyclone AFC. It MIGHT be bottom fed, idk. Pictures on the website show a possibility, but the description doesn't mention. I did buy it for another mod, but if its bottom fed, obviously ill use it on the Reo instead. And I plan to find out how to get a Chalice, because that is seriously calling to me.

Gotta say, it was SO hard to decide between a Grand and a Mini. Really had a hard time. Ended up going for the Grand because well.. why not.. extra mah is always good. Deciding between the regular and the LP was tricky as well, The RM2 will probably do my just fine so I wasn't like yearning for the LP.. but the flexibility was a factor.. But the regular Grands had so many more colors available, that I thought Id get a regular. So, getting ready to check out, I realized I was buying a color that was available as low profile too, so I said, might as well get the added flexibility since the color I chose is the same.

All shipped and ready to go. It'll be here Monday.

I seriously cannot wait.

Jonathan Rizo

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2013
    Riverside, California, United States
    Well that was a read but I welcome it being that I'm still sitting at the office obviously avoiding work and surfing the forums haha. But as much as I haven't tried out my REO yet, (sitting at home calling to me) I'm sure you'll love it! Super X and gang really got me interested in it and I couldn't wait to order one myself and finally did early on this week. Everyone here is helpful and welcoming, enjoy you're stay!

Congrats on your REO, make sure to post pics of it when you get it :)

glasseye

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    NJ
    You're going to love it. <woman of few words
    lol.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread