We're doing another GIVEAWAY, this time 1 CoolFire4+ kit & 5 Enduras! (Closed)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Innokin is such a great company and both the coolfire IV plus and the Endura look like great out and about mods. I love the shape of the Coolfire and battery power but the small pen size shape and plug and play of the Endura appeals to me too. I am not entering this contest as I won the Holloween contest but I wanted to show off my new Disrupters that I received super fast. The colors are wonderful - orange seems like my new favorite color and the cell is a C50 - black. It is personalized with my ECF name ...how cool is that!! It also has a cute little pumpkin head guy holding my mod with 2015 on it. It also came with a silver isub tank and a black drip tip with a pumpkin on it. It just vapes great and I love everything about it so I thought I would include some pictures and thank Innokin, @Innokin_Ash and ECF for everything.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Innokin is such a great company and both the coolfire IV plus and the Endura look like great out and about mods. I love the shape of the Coolfire and battery power but the small pen size shape and plug and play of the Endura appeals to me too. I am not entering this contest as I won the Holloween contest but I wanted to show off my new Disrupters that I received super fast. The colors are wonderful - orange seems like my new favorite color and the cell is a C50 - black. It is personalized with my ECF name ...how cool is that!! It also has a cute little pumpkin head guy holding my mod with 2015 on it. It also came with a silver isub tank and a black drip tip with a pumpkin on it. It just vapes great and I love everything about it so I thought I would include some pictures and thank Innokin, @Innokin_Ash and ECF for everything.

View attachment 507868 View attachment 507869
That really is Awesome Looking. Thanks for sharing the pictures

Reactions: AndriaD

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio

View attachment 507868 View attachment 507869
Great pictures and mod! I am with you on orange, my favorite color :)

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
Hi ECF!
Compared to the original CoolFireIV, what new feature or improvement on the CoolFireIVPlus appeals to you the most? Answer this, and you're in to win!
:)

What appeals to me the most is the curvy design and the extended battery life. That nice looking device would quite nicely in my hand.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I am excited for the longer battery charge and faster charging. I use both my cf4s and have to charge them everyday. Also the 70w really appeals to me because i like to run at 30w or so and i dont like pushing my cf4 30w knowing it maxes at 40 so sometimes i won't use it for a 30w juice because i dont want to kill it for the day. 70w and 3300 battery is definitely a huge plus!

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Everyone wants long battery life, yes myself included.
Mods have gotten packed full of features, and honestly so many are not really used to their fullest imo, therefore a clear readable, stealth screen, one click settings and done = vaping. After all, this is what were after. The vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread