were to fined a good blog on omz and batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunhouse76

Aug 28, 2011
cambridgshire
hi guys. just wondering if someone could put me on to a good place to read up on understanding omz and vaping at different volts and what batteries to use and what ateys and cartomizers to use when you have a Lavatube or a provarie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBQck2FR-Gsbecause im thinking of getting a provarie but i want to understand so i know what atys to get so i dont burn them out.
Cheers

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Simple method

slim ecigs use standard resistance single coils and that is it. that's about 2.5 to 3 ohm single coils.

The following relevant to SINGLE coil attys and cartos

450mah+ batteries and mods typically use ohms from .5 less than the voltage (barely warm) to 2.2 less than the voltage (hot)

It's not perfect but it will give you an easy to remember guideline. So if you put a 3 ohm atty on a provari, it would be warm at 3.5v, hot at 5v. If you put a 1.7 ohm atty on a provari, it would already be hot at 3.7v and if you crank it up high you will fry it.

dual coils are different. a 1.5 ohm dual coil (something I think Provari refuses to heat) is actually two 3 ohm coils

sunhouse76

Aug 28, 2011
cambridgshire
Nice one guys. sorry for long delay i was playing on the new darkness 2 game lol.
yeah i really want an odyss.... and id love to have it on a pro-v im a big time mind set on loving the look of loads of vaper coming from the exhale. and im sure my set up is wrong at the mo because im sure iv most probably gone and got the wrong tankam-z.
Id just love to be able to know whats what so i get the best vape possible, and theres nothing worse than wasting money er guys lol.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to look stuff up for me.
BIG SMILE :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread