Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
i just ordered a wetbox and it did not come with battery spacers.. and i had figured that i would not need them if it was not with the kit.. what can i use or do to make this work.. i have ordered the spacers.. but im really irritated ive been psyched about getting the box and i have to wait longer to use it.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Hi Pineapplecawks,

Ya, its lousy when you don't get all that you ordered in a package, and you have to wait until the vendor makes it right. It does happen though...they are human, and many are worked very hard trying to fill orders for crazy vapers.

I have not tried this, but it seems Al foil will work to make the connection on a too-short battery. Found several discussion groups where this was stated, but not enough detailed info to make the link worth posting. I am guessing just wad up a little is give it a try.

The spacers you will get will likely be magnetic disks that stick to the (-) end of the battery. Make sure they are in actual contact with the battery terminal or else no conduction will occur. Another item that might work is a nut or bolt. Some batteries are wide enough for a dime to work, this has been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread