What’re you vapin’?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Smoking Mag landrace and have 1 joint left of that strain until i can find it here again , it seems to date since legal here hybrids and sativa's are more available than Indica's in flower rec category.
My buddy always offers lower prices in Sativa strains, he’s says people want that Indica thump. I just want some grass ha ha.

Reactions: ChelsB

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
My buddy always offers lower prices in Sativa strains, he’s says people want that Indica thump. I just want some grass ha ha.

I prefer indica right before bed and sativa during the day ( if I actually do it during the day, which I do only on the weekends)

ChainVapeS

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2019
Here we have a 1gram live dab dart and an empty ccell. India dominant, 71%thc 2%cbd. Wish me luck!
2b748e9e6f269372d1e1c9c1e516ceae.jpg
4ade2b9619e85c1ebdd51417d51b05f2.jpg
17e82777e1b937d476d7d8986f1c855c.jpg
04bb5539c6b2eb12ad136387f25e670e.jpg

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I'm the opposite honestly, much prefer flower. I do see the appeal though. I keep a cart on hand for times when I really need a jolt for stress reasons but can't hit herb. Rarely use it, but glad to know it's there!

I started vaping the green when I quit cigs. My lungs just couldn’t handle the smoke anymore. But I still love the smell! It’s nice to have so many choices and different ways to consume!

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
I'm the opposite honestly, much prefer flower. I do see the appeal though. I keep a cart on hand for times when I really need a jolt for stress reasons but can't hit herb. Rarely use it, but glad to know it's there!
I prefer buds in the morning and at night with a couple toots of distillate as a nightcap, whatever it takes to turn the internal monologue off but during the day distillate is the bee’s knees.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I started vaping the green when I quit cigs. My lungs just couldn’t handle the smoke anymore. But I still love the smell! It’s nice to have so many choices and different ways to consume!

Yeah, I love the smell, the variety of strains, the whole process of feeling and grinding my nugs ( :eek: ), loading my vape, taking a long, slow pull (...:eek:) I'll stop while I'm ahead...

I prefer buds in the morning and at night with a couple toots of distillate as a nightcap, whatever it takes to turn the internal monologue off but during the day distillate is the bee’s knees.

Nicely stated @ turn off internal monologue...this is exactly why MJ helps me sleep!!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Lunch vape. The Yocan was free with my last purchase.
    View attachment 870577 View attachment 870579

Anyone else noticing all the marijuana related ads in other parts of the forum?

I keep getting an ad for a strain called Zkittlez from a seed bank Fast Buds!!
    I actually grew the strain a few months ago and I'm certain I even have a seed or two left!
    It was Bloody Fantastic:drool:
    Fast Buds are a great seed bank for Autos:thumbs:

icepickmaker84

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    I keep getting an ad for a strain called Zkittlez from a seed bank Fast Buds!!
    I actually grew the strain a few months ago and I'm certain I even have a seed or two left!
    It was Bloody Fantastic:drool:
    Fast Buds are a great seed bank for Autos:thumbs:
    Nice! Is it legal to grow there?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread