Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
The view from my office window this morning. Blue skies for a change! (kind of...can't really tell in this pic, but it's as close to blue skies as we get up here)

0208200837.jpg

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Oh man that sucks. We’ve had a mild winter too, we’re like 2’ behind for snow lol.
Yeah, same. Before this last storm we didn't have much and the snow we had was layered with ice and slush. Now the skiers are able to enjoy winter finally. Chrissy went to a full moon ski party last night. I stayed curled up on the sofa with a dynavap and youtube :D

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Yeah, same. Before this last storm we didn't have much and the snow we had was layered with ice and slush. Now the skiers are able to enjoy winter finally. Chrissy went to a full moon ski party last night. I stayed curled up on the sofa with a dynavap and youtube :D
Definitely the better way to spend the evening!

• Agree
Reactions: Sloth Tonight

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
I've tried a few times myself with the homemade hash and I must the finished product is rather Kick:censored:!!
I thought I'd try the traditional way of making it, the hand rubbing technique.
I get about 3 grams of kief and slap into the nice clean palm of my hand and then I rub and rub.
It's a tiny bit sticky at first but it all comes together really quick and it feels like your rolling plasticine.
View attachment 868239
After about 5-10 mins it will look something like this.
It looks like a little rabbit poo and is as hard as a rock:confused:
View attachment 868241
Slice it open with a sharp knife and get to the nice juicy insides:drool:
I just shave off slices and put in a joint when I'm feeling like a treat;)

Wow... That stuff looks almost like the good old "Black Pakistani" hash I remember from the 1970's...very expensive and very good and difficult to get.
Nice that you can make it yourself Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread