What’re you vapin’?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChainVapeS

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2019
Some cantaloupe haze distillate today... first day of my two week break from work.

bbc408c638150fcc5d14957847ceca5b.jpg

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Tonight, I'm vaping some "rainbow shake" (combining the shake left on the bottom of the containers--very keefy). Vapin' it in a Globefish Mini on a THC (ThunderHead Creations) Tauren. Somehow karmic. I got this $40 mod in the vapemail this week, by THC, and it turns out to have the lowest voltage drop in my herd, consistently about 70mV.

So most folks might take a really hard hitting mod like this and put an RDA on it. Well, I see small single coil atomizers like the Globefish Mini as the RDA's of the cannabis vaping world, even though they're not rebuildable. Excellent one hits!
THC Setup.JPG

THC Fired Up.JPG

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I wanna say this is White Fire shatter but I really wasn’t paying attention, should last for a while though. View attachment 860571
That's some odd looking concentrate. Even pure THC still has some color--a light honey amber. I wonder how they took the color out?

Cool mug!

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
Oh my goodness, @Fog n Vape ! What an epic shot!! :wub:

This is primarily an indoor strain but with a mild climate here where I live I did a couple outdoor. When first harvested I was a bit disappointed with the result but after curing in big glass jars in the dark for a few weeks the cannabinoid levels increased dramatically, the most improvement I've experienced after curing ever.
Going to layer the kief from 4 piece grinder between some Nuken in the DynaVap for the first New Years toke. Tried one a few days ago and it was fantastic.

• Winner
Reactions: Sloth Tonight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread