Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Our glass is packed away as we don't use it anymore. Here's a pic of a couple that were out before we moved :)
IMG_20180517_124413.jpg

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
I spot some old school gaming equipment over yonder :) the purple controller is sick, I had one of those back in the day.
Thanks! My wife and I play Gauntlet Legends on occasion and we’ve been known to Mario Kart as a family...the 4yr old typically ends up being more hazardous than any obstacles on the track lol! I spent most of the 97 and 98 summers indoors thanks to the N64, who needed SeaDoos when you had central air and Golden Eye.

• Love
Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Thanks! My wife and I play Gauntlet Legends on occasion and we’ve been known to Mario Kart as a family...the 4yr old typically ends up being more hazardous than any obstacles on the track lol! I spent most of the 97 and 98 summers indoors thanks to the N64, who needed SeaDoos when you had central air and Golden Eye.
I have such good memories of Golden Eye :) my brother and I would play late into the night. We had so much fun with it. There were some gems on that system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread