What Am I Vaping After Almost Three Years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Yea! Hiya neighbor!! Just type in the URL and it gives you dates of when websites are updated. You can see content before the updates, many times all the way back to when it started.

I think the filler is the same as the Fluval Water Polishing Pad material which is what I use anyway in all my carts. Personally I prefer it to blue foam but many don't.

Maast

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Anchorage, AK
I also use them but lately they all seem to be leaking like crazy. I've been reading some of the ECF posts from back in 2008 by way of the WayBackMachine. We've come a long way! It's funny reading some of the questions and comments by our veteran members when they first started. LOL I hope no one ever reads mine!! OMG I was so stupid!

Heh, I'm using the mega atty and cart too - if you're leaking that means your foam is too narrow, it needs to be about 4mm wider than the cart opening and taper down to the cart width deep inside, it also needs to be about 3mm longer than the cart is long so it'll keep good contact with the atty bridge.

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
So I started vaping (smoking an electronic cigarette, as we called them in those days) in January of 2008. First it was a DSE-103 with "tobacco" carts. Then, a Janty Yentl (remember those?). Next came the Dekang juice. Then it was the 901, and with it came the Johnson Creek. Then a Janty Stick, V1, with the 801, then the famous E9, and the introduction to cartomizers. Then Vapor4life's KR808-D1, and about a hundred different flavors of cartos. Then the mods. 10440's 14500's 18-whatevers. At this time I tried a hundred different tobacco juices, trying to find my holy grail. Got sick of cartos, got sick of mods.

So where am I now?

Ego 650mah batt from Liberty Flights, $16.
Low Resistance Mega Cylinder Atomizer from Eastmall, $7.50.
Mega Cartridge with Blue Foam from Petsmart, $1.00.
Alternating between Peach, 24mg, and Applewood Tobacco, 24mg, from Backwoods Brew.

I couldn't be happier!

Thought I would share my journey with all of you...

Pretty much where I am now! (except for XL, they're too big)
Thanks for sharing. :)

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
I also use them but lately they all seem to be leaking like crazy. I've been reading some of the ECF posts from back in 2008 by way of the WayBackMachine. We've come a long way! It's funny reading some of the questions and comments by our veteran members when they first started. LOL I hope no one ever reads mine!! OMG I was so stupid!

Hehe, its funny seeing this forum on the Wayback Machine! A few hundred members and yet it was the biggest e-smoking forum at the time and still is. By the time I joined in November 08 it was quite a lot busier AFAICR.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
WTG 3 years! I do like hearing from long time users. I have enough hardware to last me for a couple of years, and juice enough for a few months. But of course, I tend to order more juice every 2 weeks anyway. Just too many yummy flavors not to try them out. I have tried several different models and set ups, and honestly.... even the pain in the patootie ones are SO much better than smoking! I feel better, I Breathe better, sleep better, no more hacking up chunks every morning, I smell better.... so many positives. Vaping has indeed been a major blessing in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread