Status
Not open for further replies.

sawtoothscream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
United States
Just received my astro :) feels light in weight, threads are smooth, the switch is awesome(the best I have tried). Hit wise it seems to hammer, right there with the nemesis and m16 as far as I can tell. its also a little shorter then the m16 which is nice.
Overall I think its a nice mod and rate it above the nemesis for sure. Still love my m16 and will probably use it when i drive over the astro. the m16 is wider and sits nicely between my cup holder and parking break in my jeep allowing me to leave it unlocked and not worry if its firing. At home and out with friends the astro has the edge due to size.

Pod99966

Mar 21, 2014
Floriduh
Well, as some of you may have seen in my other post. I broke my Nemesis, so I ran out and bought a Magneto clone. It doesn't quite hold my 18650 as nice as I want it too.. but I haven't played with it much either.

Other than that it's a great little mod, button is pretty smooth. It does misfire from time to time, but I think that's more to do with me getting used to it.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Like everyone else I have a Nemesis clone that I love, only issue is that I can't for the life of my figure out the configuration to set it up with a Kick so that everything is flush.

Other device I can't believe hasn't been mentioned is the EHPro EA mod. Many or the reviewers (Todd, Grimmgreen, RipTripper) say it is the best clone they've ever seen and in testing the techs found the voltage drop to be off the charts better than ANY mod on the market clone or not. The thing is just nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread