What are you Aging? and How are you aging it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I am writing on the big thread about this. But so far the only thing I've tried is Dragon's Fire. I like it. I have vaped most of it already since late yesterday. Most samples I try I am not thrilled about from my limited vaping experience. So I guess I am picky. I'm not talking about HHV. I am talking about two local shops, and all the samples I've tried thus far. For me to like the first HHV made me smile. I will try Sludge next I think.

How are you liking those, KKay?
I'm thinking Pirate's Booty might come close to that sweet pipe tobacco you were looking for. Of course, Legend or Sludge might do it too.
Vape 'em till you like 'em! :toast:

ETD: Don't think you got them yet - my bad. :facepalm: Let us know how you like them when they do come in. :2cool:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I am writing on the big thread about this. But so far the only thing I've tried is Dragon's Fire. I like it. I have vaped most of it already since late yesterday. Most samples I try I am not thrilled about from my limited vaping experience. So I guess I am picky. I'm not talking about HHV. I am talking about two local shops, and all the samples I've tried thus far. For me to like the first HHV made me smile. I will try Sludge next I think.

Glad HHV made you smile. I think I did too when I first tried them. Have you read any reviews about Sludge? I like it, but some folk don't. Like Bronze said, don't pass judgement on them till you finish the whole sample. I'd say more but I don't want to spoil your adventure. :D

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I read all the reviews on their website before making my selections. That helped me tremendously. I like the reviews, and the cool thing is, they didn't take what few negative comments were made off. That makes it more realistic, and impressive to me. I think HHV is a first rate company, because I have studied about them a bit, from my experience, and that of other opinions too. I am very pleased so far.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
How are you liking those, KKay?
I'm thinking Pirate's Booty might come close to that sweet pipe tobacco you were looking for. Of course, Legend or Sludge might do it too.
I have vaped a half a tank of the Sludge. It is similar to what I am looking for. I like it better than Dragon's Fire for sure. I get a creamy smooth, almost medium pipe tobacco taste, with vanilla, honey, and maybe a slight hint of caramel. I taste no raisin, plum, or anything like prune. I am doing this testing with a slight sore throat still. I think it is because I might be vaping too much trying out all these new flavors...lol. Thank you for the thoughts on which might be the pipe tobacco I'm looking for. When I say sweet though, I don't mean cloying sweet. The Sludge is really good. I am hoping it is one of those acquired flavors, and I will enjoy it more, the more I vape it.

Update: Okay, I walked away from it for a while, now I finally taste a bit of raisin. It is getting better as I vape it too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread