• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What are you lusting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momotaro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Mt Fuji, Japan
Screen Shot 2014-04-13 at 2.22.36 PM.jpg

Vicious Ant 120 Watt mod

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Infinite Stingray clone. I heard its the Nemesis killer!

Not really, nemesis has it own benefits, modding nemesis by changing to magnets, I had experiment with 2 and 3. 3 was good. You can stand the mod without locking it whereas 2 it will fire once you rest it without locking

Magnet gave you almost instance fire and vapor seem better smoother in my opinion

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
You like clones for that? :D

After all my fair share of clones which includes the Chiyou, Nemesis, Stingray, King and Caravela. I tell myself that for my favourite mod and RDA i must get the authentic one. When i finally decided that i wanted to get it, it went out of stock :(:(:(

Last edited:

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
The Land of ERP and Pee-A-Pee
After all my fair share of clones which includes the Chiyou, Nemesis, Stingray, King and Caravela. I tell myself that for my favourite mod and RDA i must get the authentic one.

Exact sentiments. Ordered a luxemods already, awaiting shipment and confirmation. :D

Just so you know, I don't have a Instagram lobang that's selling the panzer and black hawk. Located USA though.

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
Exact sentiments. Ordered a luxemods already, awaiting shipment and confirmation. :D

Just so you know, I don't have a Instagram lobang that's selling the panzer and black hawk. Located USA though.

Don't want the US sources as the price quite marked up, and shipping more expensive. Prefer SEA source.

Luxemods damn seductive! Love it too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread