What are you ordering from other vendors that I do not carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
On a serious note... No matter how much I look around and search for everything I want at the best prices, I always end up back at Discountvapers. They just have what I want all in one place. I'm very anxious to place my second order on Wednesday!

To Eric, I spent over an hour today stalking the page (picking out my next set up) and I read everything you posted for noobs and your mission statement. I wish I had read it six weeks ago when I first started vaping (yes, I'm that wet behind the ears), it would have saved me so much money I wasted on disposables and a blu kit.

Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Ordered a Vision 1300mah Spinner, Mini rda, 2.4ohm atomizer and a new drip tip this morning and it's already enroute!

If I were to suggest something to carry it would be wire and wick combos or smaller amounts of wire for rebuilding. Also something to test Ohm's like those little black boxes with the 510 connection or a good inexpensive multimeter.

Thanks Eric!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Ordered a Vision 1300mah Spinner, Mini RDA, 2.4ohm atomizer and a new drip tip this morning and it's already enroute!

If I were to suggest something to carry it would be wire and wick combos or smaller amounts of wire for rebuilding. Also something to test Ohm's like those little black boxes with the 510 connection or a good inexpensive multimeter.

Thanks Eric!

wick and wire combos can't really be sold as people mix and match and we'd end up with too many combinations.

For smaller lengths, when we did that we had to measure and hand wrap each one and to be honest, with just my wife and I it became too tedious and time consuming and it wasn't cost effective, so I asked Youde to make me a special product with the stuff prewound measured and shrink wrapped, cleaner, easier and better for us and the user (no kinks).

we are getting the box ohm meters though :) this week or early next I have tracking.

alank

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Southeast New York
How about some more Vision 400 mah twists, I got my first set from you my second elsewhere. I like stealth vape goodies, I assume there must be more than a few stealth vapers in the less tolerant Northeast. The 400 and the evod or v tox seems like a good match, the LR V Tox ran the little battery down real quick. love the service I get from you Eric, everything gets to me real quick and the quality is really nice.

PS: I looked up my orders on DV and realized I didn't get 400mahs from you and really can't recall where my first set came from, oops senior moment on my part.

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
How about some more Vision 400 mah twists, I got my first set from you my second elsewhere. I like stealth vape goodies, I assume there must be more than a few stealth vapers in the less tolerant Northeast. The 400 and the evod or v tox seems like a good match, the LR V Tox ran the little battery down real quick. love the service I get from you Eric, everything gets to me real quick and the quality is really nice.

PS: I looked up my orders on DV and realized I didn't get 400mahs from you and really can't recall where my first set came from, oops senior moment on my part.

I am staying away from the smaller Spinners just because they can literally be out of charge in 30 minutes depending on the voltage used and vaping style. :( I know they are cute and handy for small carry but the last time I had small VV's I got a lot of complaints and returns from customers who did not realize how quickly a small VV could drain.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I am staying away from the smaller Spinners just because they can literally be out of charge in 30 minutes depending on the voltage used and vaping style. :( I know they are cute and handy for small carry but the last time I had small VV's I got a lot of complaints and returns from customers who did not realize how quickly a small VV could drain.
I use them too, FWIW. I understand the short run time, but they really are great for pocket carry. If you decided to carry them again, I would probably pick up a couple. (sadly not enough to justify you buying a bunch of them, I know :))

Reactions: nicnik

KillaKat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2013
MA
we are getting the box ohm meters though :) this week or early next I have tracking.

I'm so glad I checked over here from your site! I was planning on getting one of these, but the only site I could find them in stock was from a site that has a history of getting hacked, as I've unfortunately found the hard way.

I'm also looking for the evod replacement bases that are sold out. Any mention of when those will come back? I'm going to get some of the evod clones that are on sale in the meantime, but the bases (o-rings) of my evods are leaking and I prefer to get them from you.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
wick and wire combos can't really be sold as people mix and match and we'd end up with too many combinations.

For smaller lengths, when we did that we had to measure and hand wrap each one and to be honest, with just my wife and I it became too tedious and time consuming and it wasn't cost effective, so I asked Youde to make me a special product with the stuff prewound measured and shrink wrapped, cleaner, easier and better for us and the user (no kinks).

I totally understand and that's awesome about the Ohm testers!

BTW, I got my order today (only took two days!) and I am loving the dripping atty and the mini! The spinner battery came fully charged and everything is working flawless! Thanks so much!

alank

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Southeast New York
Yeah, I know I depleted one 400 in about an hour and a half with the new V Tox I just got from you. I didn't mind but some folks might not understand even if it were clearly indicated. I am looking around for an 18350 vv mod that is really small, any thoughts?

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I'm so glad I checked over here from your site! I was planning on getting one of these, but the only site I could find them in stock was from a site that has a history of getting hacked, as I've unfortunately found the hard way.

I'm also looking for the evod replacement bases that are sold out. Any mention of when those will come back? I'm going to get some of the evod clones that are on sale in the meantime, but the bases (o-rings) of my evods are leaking and I prefer to get them from you.

Yes I am getting more, just having some issues with DHL, everything is taking an extra 5-6 days lately. :( I expect them this week coming up.

I totally understand and that's awesome about the Ohm testers!

BTW, I got my order today (only took two days!) and I am loving the dripping atty and the mini! The spinner battery came fully charged and everything is working flawless! Thanks so much!

awesome :)

Ohm testers are in now BTW

Andante51

Nov 20, 2011
Michigan
I just learned today about the ePower 2 variable voltage box mod, that I liked a lot, with a very nice slim profile, and just ordered it. But I also wrote you a contact note that it was frustrating that your site had nothing else I could order, except for a couple lone Vision branded Ego Clearomizers you had left in green, the only ones I will use. The V2's perform flawlessly, last forever, and never leak. Was going to give one of your DV versions a try, until I read the 8 reviews for the 2.8 ohm version where I was stunned to read that almost every reviewer said they leaked at the bottom into the battery! I also needed some 650mah Spinners for our family and some friends, but you carry nothing smaller than the 900's. Then I started looking for Vision Mini-Novas with no luck, the one mini I think ProTank you had listed was out of stock, and almost everything else was a bottom feeder which after much experimentation are absolutely not my cup of tea.

So there is my 2 cents - my $50-ish order could have easily been more in the $100 range had you retained Vision branded clearomizers, some 650mah spinners and mini-novas. Thanks for listening.

liltommy

Sep 2, 2013
waldorf,md,usa
Your site is my 1st "go to" when I want something (great shipping and service). I made up my mind that I wanted to get either a Vamo or a Sid. Your site was out of the Vamo's so I ended up ordering a Sid from my 2nd "go to" site.
I wanted to give the new i-clear 30s a try, your out.
I wanted the old iclear 30, heads, and heads for the iclear 16- all out of stock and ended up getting them from my #2.
You did have the Aspire heads in stock and I got some of those from ya.
Just letting you know.
I'm trying real hard to get to 5 orders with you but the stocking situation is making that hard.

Tommy

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I just learned today about the ePower 2 variable voltage box mod, that I liked a lot, with a very nice slim profile, and just ordered it. But I also wrote you a contact note that it was frustrating that your site had nothing else I could order, except for a couple lone Vision branded Ego Clearomizers you had left in green, the only ones I will use. The V2's perform flawlessly, last forever, and never leak. Was going to give one of your DV versions a try, until I read the 8 reviews for the 2.8 ohm version where I was stunned to read that almost every reviewer said they leaked at the bottom into the battery! I also needed some 650mah Spinners for our family and some friends, but you carry nothing smaller than the 900's. Then I started looking for Vision Mini-Novas with no luck, the one mini I think ProTank you had listed was out of stock, and almost everything else was a bottom feeder which after much experimentation are absolutely not my cup of tea.

So there is my 2 cents - my $50-ish order could have easily been more in the $100 range had you retained Vision branded clearomizers, some 650mah spinners and mini-novas. Thanks for listening.

I think we talked via email :)

Your site is my 1st "go to" when I want something (great shipping and service). I made up my mind that I wanted to get either a Vamo or a Sid. Your site was out of the Vamo's so I ended up ordering a Sid from my 2nd "go to" site.
I wanted to give the new i-clear 30s a try, your out.
I wanted the old iclear 30, heads, and heads for the iclear 16- all out of stock and ended up getting them from my #2.
You did have the Aspire heads in stock and I got some of those from ya.
Just letting you know.
I'm trying real hard to get to 5 orders with you but the stocking situation is making that hard.

Tommy

Thanks, the stock on some products is a bit harder right now just due to DHL delays, everything seems to be taking an extra week :(
Vamos are due any day (very late), the Innokin stuff next week.

Yohkos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Texas
I have been thinking about bringing my vaping days to a halt or at a least a serious slow down. I ordered two Itaste VV3 from Nettmix Vapes last night asked today if they would cancel my order and reverse the charges, since I have not received any email on this order indicating that it was processed. They told me they have a no return policy if the item is not defective and that they already mailed the package. Well, I never received an email that the package has been mailed and usually other online vendors will let me know with a confirmation number. So, I don't believe this package has been shipped. Please, when buying vaping supplies, check out the store's return policy. Would it be okay to refuse shipment when it arrives? I won't be doing business with Nettmix Custom Vapes again.

Yohkos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Texas
Ooops I was wrong, I did receive a confirmation code. But I will never shop at this store again and will stick with one that has good customer service and a decent return policy. I would have paid for the return, so what's the big deal. Some stores offer a restocking fee, but that wasn't even offered. Just had to vent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread