What are you ordering from other vendors that I do not carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I have been thinking about bringing my vaping days to a halt or at a least a serious slow down. I ordered two Itaste VV3 from Nettmix Vapes last night asked today if they would cancel my order and reverse the charges, since I have not received any email on this order indicating that it was processed. They told me they have a no return policy if the item is not defective and that they already mailed the package. Well, I never received an email that the package has been mailed and usually other online vendors will let me know with a confirmation number. So, I don't believe this package has been shipped. Please, when buying vaping supplies, check out the store's return policy. Would it be okay to refuse shipment when it arrives? I won't be doing business with Nettmix Custom Vapes again.

Sorry to hear that, but what does this have to do with Discount Vapers? :blink:I've never had a problem with DV. Ever.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Well, I did recently buy a Smok X-Pro M22 and a Smok T-Dux 4.0 via another vendor. Please forgive me. I did look on Discount Vaper's site for these. Did not see them. Of course, I may have missed them too.

I also buy Hawk Sauce from Mount Baker. That is a specialty juice, as is Whiskey Bent, had to retrace my steps to learn it is from Juice by Jameson.

Do you now carry the T-Dux series of coils, dual and single? If so, can you get them to retail at around $1.50 per coil? I know another vendor who carries them but closer to $2 per coil for the dual coils. Even if you need to get them closer to $2 yourself, if you'll keep a nice range of them in stock, may buy them from you over the other vendor. I think this other vendor is creating a vaping mafia in NC. It is a front for several other vendors there.

Oh no, now they'll send vicious ANTZ storm troopers reigning down on me. I have spoken to another vendor. I'll go hide behind Dave the cacti, now.

Angelz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2009
Michigan
I just found your website the other day while looking for something else, and so glad I did, your pricing and selection is amazing, and I LOVE how you add your own reviews and what else will be needed on your product pages. I have already placed an order with you, and have told a friend about your website too. Ok, that being said, I usually go to another place for nicotine, VG and flavors for DIY juices. If you could carry the 100mg/ml Nicotine Solution that would be just completely amazing, I could buy all my vape stuff from you from now on!

Reactions: nicnik

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
We have a tread for items people want us to carry. If you guys are wanting these items, let us know.

Well then...

Notch coils... either bare or the Wismec brand that is prewicked.... Love these, they are easy to wick and have great flavor. I guess I'm a reluctant sub-ohmer... at first I didn't find the flavor to be as good as older tank/drippers etc but that has changed and now I can have both good vapor and flavor in one. I started with protanks and then moved to the subtanks but the coil replacement costs and the possibility of not having access at some point ( if the FDA has their way with us ), something rebuildable is a must have... the notch coils are almost as easy to change out as a prebuilt for me.

Theorem RBA...

Has to be one of the easiest to rebuild in my book. I know some have issues with the air flow and I've noticed that the drip tips need a shorter stalk or don't fit flush... but those are the only issues I've seen personally and I don't have an issue with the air flow myself once I got used to it.

Avocado 24...

I don't have experience with this one but a couple of the others here have raved about theirs... I'm cheap... er.. frugal :D ... and will likely use what I've got for a while... but this is one I plan to get and try after a while once I free up a little extra.

I notice DV has some of the Evic VTC Mini's in stock but only as full kits... I've got both the VTC and VTwo Mini and really like them but I prefer to purchase the body only so I can choose my own RBA/RDA. So that is something else to possibly consider...

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
We have Notch coils for the Cubis here: Joyetech Cubis NotchCoil Replacement Coil (5 Pack) - SS316L - 0.25ohm

I'll check into the others. I've got the VTC Mini, but don't use it much anymore. I use my Cubis Mini bodies now. I'll check into the VTwo. I think that's the one with the big display. Joyetech was changing everything so quickly, it was getting a bit crazy trying to carry them.

Reactions: rdsok

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

Saw those... but they are for the Cubis as you mentioned...

Here is a pic of the notch coils for an RBA/RDA ... ( the original Wismec ones with a wick in each )

IMG_5502__49196.1462244404.1280.1280.png

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
We have Notch coils for the Cubis here: Joyetech Cubis NotchCoil Replacement Coil (5 Pack) - SS316L - 0.25ohm

I'll check into the others. I've got the VTC Mini, but don't use it much anymore. I use my Cubis Mini bodies now. I'll check into the VTwo. I think that's the one with the big display. Joyetech was changing everything so quickly, it was getting a bit crazy trying to carry them.

The differences in the VTC and VTwo are minimal... the display is a little different and they have a secondary protection circuit... no other differences that I can see. So I guess you'd just say the VTwo is just a slightly updated version... my primary suggestion was more for the bare device instead of a kit of either... I like both the same and I'm uncertain having both in stock would be worthwhile in itself.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Saw those... but they are for the Cubis as you mentioned...

Here is a pic of the notch coils for an RBA/RDA ... ( the original Wismec ones with a wick in each )

IMG_5502__49196.1462244404.1280.1280.png
Ahh, the RBA coils. I can get those. I think I have some myself in a sample drawer. :)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
The differences in the VTC and VTwo are minimal... the display is a little different and they have a secondary protection circuit... no other differences that I can see. So I guess you'd just say the VTwo is just a slightly updated version... my primary suggestion was more for the bare device instead of a kit of either... I like both the same and I'm uncertain having both in stock would be worthwhile in itself.
I use mostly Joye devices myself, so I will see what I can do. It all depends on the price difference. If the bodies are just a few dollars less, we usually just grab the kits.

Reactions: rdsok

Downgraded286

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2015
Ohio
I'd like to see you carry heatsinks. A heatsink saved the life of my poor old Kbox 40, which the threads are stripped in. I used thread lock to secure the heatsink to the box's bad threads, and now I have a new set of threads on the heatsink. If need be, I can remove the heatsink and put in another one, though the thread lock will make that more difficult than usual... but it was the best way for me to save the life of my box.

I recommend anyone with a box get a heatsink, if anything else, to act as disposable threads. If the threads wear out, just get a new heatsink for a couple bucks. Much better than ruining the threads on your box! Whether or not you get a better vape with the heatsink is a different debate, but it has its merits outside that.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I didn't see that you had Vapporesso cCell coils, have a goo number of tanks, could always have some extra coils laying around

CCELL Vape Coils - Vaporesso
I ordered them in the beginning of November, the shipment get held a few times, and then finally came to the US. Once here, DHL sat on it waiting for Duty & Brokerage to be paid. Then they shipped it back to China. Just paid to have it come back. ACK!

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I ordered them in the beginning of November, the shipment get held a few times, and then finally came to the US. Once here, DHL sat on it waiting for Duty & Brokerage to be paid. Then they shipped it back to China. Just paid to have it come back. ACK!
what a pain in the ....!!!!!!!

well your efforts wont be in vain, once in stock I WILL place an order!!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread