What are you trying to hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Let me just say writing this thread is gonna be akward. Got a cheap back up rechargable at a local smoke shop. Got into my car ripped open the packaging and fired it up. I was having some serious nicotine issues so started puffing away. Then I looked on the package to see what type of e liquid was in this product. Nothing not a word. Thought that was kind of odd. When I got home I looked up the company. They did have a website, and nothing on this site said a thing about what was in the cartomizers! Later today went back to the site and shot off a contact letter. In this letter I asked what was in the liquid. Is VG or PG. The answer I got blew my freaking mind.

"It's 100% natural, not the nasty stuff. I don't know the exact chemical but NOT propylene I know that for a fact!"

Huh? :confused:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
twitch.gif

Screwbag

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Malta
Idaho? maybe just potato squeezings and nicotine...hehehe

but really, if you are that curious, just spend some time tracking back the names online and you can eventually find the real maker...there should be numbers or makers marks on the unit someplace...

I've yet to see anything that was anything other than VG or PG, or a mix of the two. Just about all of these products are made in china...I wouldn't be too worried about it personally...

Last edited:

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Pee huh lol! Oh nasty! Why?! Should I post the name? The brand name is Lotus. Their site says they are based in Boise Idaho. There better not be any pee or anything in it ugh. Now I am paranoid. Should I send another e mail or maybe post a warning in the review section?
I was just being silly to make a point. It probably has normal ejuice indigence, but the company is being very irresponsible if they have no idea of whats inside of something being used for human compulsion. Further more so is the store.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I honestly wouldn't order from a company that I have never heard of here on ECF. They have to have good reviews and have had many people ordering from them. From all that I have read on this forum, it's a buyer beware market out there. If there is even a question about a vendor being shady, I will stay away. I don't want to be one of the ones that gets ripped off. I want to know what is in the product that I am inhaling. I let the cig companies get away with it for too long, never again!

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com
If a company says "I don't know, but it's not that nasty PG" then I'd promptly stop using their product. I mean, I know my DIY flavouring is "Flavouring and PG", so yea it has an unknown variable and that's somewhat expected, but at least I can say more than "I don't know" if someone asked me what's in my carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread