Reactions: Astroviewer

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hi all you crazy guys and girls? Are you still around?

I am considering another order with Stash Eliquids having gone without for nearly 3 years!

Anyone remember my Valhalla review on September 7, 2016? I got giggles reading my own review but it reminded me that I need to order a bucket of Valhalla, Southbound, Soulshine, Aiko and Suspicious Minds.

Anyone had Stash Eliquids lately? Are they still as good as they were a few years ago? Any comments would be appreciated.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Feta cheese with a dash of old sock to give it more substance.
Or at least that is what i feel when i vape it,normally im ice/fresh/minty Citric type of vaper but i decided to try the lemon/watermelon combo when i made my last batch and ewww,taste is awful.

Can't afford to throw it away so mixed it with some pure lemon/fresh e-liquid i had leftover and now at least its bearable.

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Hi all you crazy guys and girls? Are you still around?

I am considering another order with Stash Eliquids having gone without for nearly 3 years!

Anyone remember my Valhalla review on September 7, 2016? I got giggles reading my own review but it reminded me that I need to order a bucket of Valhalla, Southbound, Soulshine, Aiko and Suspicious Minds.

Anyone had Stash Eliquids lately? Are they still as good as they were a few years ago? Any comments would be appreciated.

You could freeze your e-liquids, nic bases etc to extend the shelf life. Both PG and VG will not freeze in a normal home freezer and even in industrial freezers it would be hard if not impossible to achieve, especially VG.

I've recently ordered 4x250ml of 72mg PG nicotine (freebase). God only knows how long it will take me to use it, and shelf life says March 2021, but I'm confident that if frozen it will stay fine way beyond that date. Nic salts apparently are more stable but I vape both mtl and sub ohm so getting nic salt base wasn't really a practical option for me

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Vaping Diy Strawberry+Pineapple , 4.5mg/ml and 70/30 VG/PG (sub ohm) and
cherry+strawberry cheesecake+ a lil bit of strawberry cream in my MTL, approx 15mg/ml and 50/50, freebase. Nice and smooth on both and I like the fact that I can swap between two when I'm tired of one taste, especially the creamy taste I get tired off faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread