Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I got a 480 of Vacation and a 120 of PB&J a few months ago. YES as good as always.
Hi Anthony!

Good to see you still around! I’m glad to hear Vacation hasn’t changed. It is probably my single favorite liquid of all time.

I put in a big order with Stash and am still waiting for it to arrive. I ordered Vacation, Soulshine, Aiko and Valhalla in 120 ml sizes and 30 mls each of Suspicious Minds, Cinnamon Girl and PB and Jam.

in other news I have been trying other liquids which are fantastic.

Drip Codes Code 69 which is a Peanut Butter and Jam is the best PJ and jam I’ve ever had. Their Code 55 is pretty good but for a banana vape I prefer Glas Banana Cream Pie. It absolutely shines in my Hadeon Entheon.

Twelve Monkeys are amazing too. The Harambae, Mangabeys and Tropika are stand outs but then again I love fruit Vapes. Twelve Monkeys does it well.

if you want to try an alternative to Vacation from Stash then Harambae and Tropika are pretty close. Guava Sunrise from Dinner Lady also hits the spot for a well done fruit with a little tart bite to it.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Hello all!

What juice are we vaping at this moment?
Currently I have a little mix..Dr.picnics munch berries with a tad bit of moon sugar by mrgoodvape nd a few drops of lost art unicorn puke...May not be for everyone but I have to say I love it!
Hello all!

"Celestial Honeydew" by Kai's Virgin Vapors
I've been stuck on Virgin Vapors juice for about 2 years now because they're organic, mostly VG, but most importantly they don't taste like a jolly rancher lol. All of their flavors are made of real organic fruits and herbs etc., and they're SO TASTY! (My lungs actually appreciate them as well, I am an avid runner so I notice a less caringly made juice sometimes congest me a little.)

Has anyone ever had any luck with a sub-ohm nic-salt juice, I'm curious about those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread