What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Had a 3-week-long session on my own juice I named "special chocolate dessert". Very strong chocolate with cake/crumble/nutty undertones. I think I used like 6 different flavors and 2 enhancers to make it (acetyl pyrazine and trimetyl pyrazine). 2x 60ml bottles finished. Afterwards I vaped "Chocolate Crepe" by Jolly Good Pud'n. It's Alright but not a fan.
Yesterday I decided that I'm done with chocolate for a while. Popped a new rda, fresh squonk bottle, and decided to give Jolly Good Pud'n another chance. Victoria Sponge was the choice. Delicious! Not sure if it's the RDA or the juice but I won't be off it until the 60ml bottle is empty (which won't be very long, 14ml vaped just today lol)

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
I love chocolate (and also coffee) juices but they are hard on my drop-in coils... mostly vape those in an RTA and just replace the wick more often.
Yeah same story for my diy choc dessert, squonking from an rda, i think the longest that the wick survived was like 4-5 days, the quickest I had to rewick wasn't even 3 full days but had few dry hits so might have been down to scorched cotton.
Anyway, takes me 15-20min to rewick a single coil rda + full tank wash and drying so it's fine

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I love chocolate (and also coffee) juices but they are hard on my drop-in coils... mostly vape those in an RTA and just replace the wick more often.
Chocolate vape never tasted right to me. Maybe that I've never had a really good one. And sorry for this but my inner Bevis and Butthead is screaming...hehh hehh you said hard on...hehh hehh

Reactions: PeterKay

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Most chocolate juices taste like "tootsie roll" to me (but that's not bad actually) I also have (FA) cocoa that does not taste like TR but is a coil killer for sure! (I just add a tiny bit to make the chocolates taste more realistic) My favorite is a pre-made "Smores french toast" that I add a few drops of cocoa to.

Reactions: PeterKay

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Chocolate vape never tasted right to me. Maybe that I've never had a really good one. And sorry for this but my inner Bevis and Butthead is screaming...hehh hehh you said hard on...hehh hehh
Everything is subjective, you probaby didn't find the one that suited your taste buds. I mixed some strawberry watermelon bubblegum recently and absolutely hated it. Had to rewick and clean everything with rubbing alcohol to get rid of the taste,I couldn't stand it. Gave the nearly full 60ml bottle to my neighbour and he'stotally digging it

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Everything is subjective, you probaby didn't find the one that suited your taste buds. I mixed some strawberry watermelon bubblegum recently and absolutely hated it. Had to rewick and clean everything with rubbing alcohol to get rid of the taste
Consider using 100 proof vodka instead of rubbing alcohol. Seagrams is very affordable.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Everything is subjective, you probaby didn't find the one that suited your taste buds. I mixed some strawberry watermelon bubblegum recently and absolutely hated it. Had to rewick and clean everything with rubbing alcohol to get rid of the taste,I couldn't stand it. Gave the nearly full 60ml bottle to my neighbour and he'stotally digging it
That's the way it is I suppose. My favorite juice hated by all and the ones I dont like are awesome to someone else lol. I made a black cherry cheesecake once, tasted awful. Like perfume. And I gave it to a guy at work who said it was pretty good. Go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread