What are your favorite flavors from The Vapor Chef and Seduce Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I just got three bottles from Seduce juice (Snake Oil, White Walker, and a sample of their new Vanilla Custard). Even fresh from the mail, I could hardly put Snake Oil down, so I'm definitely getting a bigger bottle soon. The Vanilla Custard is going to have to steep, but I think it's going to be good. I haven't tried White Walker, but it smells amazing.

From The Vapor Chef, I got Beeblebrox, Deep Thought (loving the Hitchhiker's Guide theme), Butter Beer, Fluffy Cake and a sample of Some 'Mores. I've only tried Beeblebrox, fresh from the mail, but I'm really enjoying it so far and I have high hopes for the other flavors. Beeblebrox is the first tobacco I've tried in a long time that isn't an NET, because I disliked the ones I tried before, but I'm really impressed with this flavor.

I'll definitely be ordering more from these two vendors soon, so I was wondering what some favorites are from people here.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Honey Pearry, Hobbes' Blood, and Black Pom Pom. Deep Thought is still steeping, but it smells absolutely delicious. A creamy vanilla/root beer tobacco. Honey Pearry is my number one, all-day, above all else, never get tired of it vape.

Bloody Mango is a runner up, but I can't vape it hardcore like the other VC flavors. Butter Beer is good, but I like a pure butterscotch without anything else. I heard Slartibartfast is delicious as a tobacco and will be requesting it on my future VC order.

panewtovaping

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Liberty, North Carolina
I like a lot of his flavors, but Fluffy Cake cake is an ADV for me and I'm not really a huge bakery person. It's not "too" anything.. just perfect.

I agree. Also, Hobbe's Blood is very good. Right now I'm trying my sample, Pina Guavada, which is a lot like Hobbe's Blood with a little extra flavoring. But Fluffy Cake is going to be a large bottle next order.

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
Love Frosty Strawberry...very realistic berry flavor. Unicorn Poop is awesome, kind of candyish and super sweet but in a good way. Hobbes Blood is good. Did not love Butter Beer...seemed too dry for me (not sure how else to describe it). Also have Zero Centigrade which I use to add a little coolness to other flavors when the mood strikes. I haven't tried any of the tobaccos...

Calcobra98

Aug 29, 2013
Los angeles
The vapor chef hands down the best Ejuice i have vape black pompom, coolcumber melon, pina guava, hobbes blood, slartibartfast, this flavors are bomb, five pawns are good too but too expensive.... I am attempting to replicate TVC ejuice so far not hitting the mark in full body department, mine is too floral n not sweet enuf.... Bloody hell gotta keep trying....

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
I'm another one who wasn't thrilled/wowed by vc Pipster-believe me, I wanted to be because he's pa and I'm pa-wanted to support him but just didn't live up to the hype for me. On other thread vapingwitch, I don't remember but did you try Myrrh or Frankincense yet? yeah I am still steeping the custard-think that's coming up very soon though, maybe tomorrow-I should be over 2 weeks by now

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I'm another one who wasn't thrilled/wowed by vc Pipster-believe me, I wanted to be because he's pa and I'm pa-wanted to support him but just didn't live up to the hype for me. On other thread vapingwitch, I don't remember but did you try Myrrh or Frankincense yet? yeah I am still steeping the custard-think that's coming up very soon though, maybe tomorrow-I should be over 2 weeks by now

Nope, not yet. I was going to when they had a flash sale about a week ago, but I ended up ordering from Free State instead. Maybe this week I'll order more from them.

Brettweer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Fond du Lac, WI, USA
Hobbe's Blood and Notella from Vapor Chef. Piña Guavada is pretty good too. Didn't care much for tobaccos although Slartibartfast seems to have gotten better with age, 5-6 week steep. I do have to retry the Apple Bourbon again.

From Seduce Juice, Numbers, Snake Oil, and Snake Venom. Numbers is the most complex and fun of the three.

reptifarm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Hamilton, Georgia
I'll be placing my order in the morning as they are have a little sale for their 1 year anniversary. This is a copy and paste from another thread.

Seduce Juice
1yr old today! What a year! Take 20% off SJ and People's Vape through 3/21 with code "CAKE"

I'm trying snake oil, snake venom, P'Napple Cake, Chalice, snake bite, Frankincense, Jezebel, and White Walker. I'll report back in a couple of weeks when they have steeped and been sampled.

Last edited:

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Vapor Chef: Honey Peary and Unicorn Poop (love them both, U.P. had to steep for a week though) (Also got Monkey Business and Pb Nom Noms but I'm letting them steep... sometimes the deserts need to sit a bit)
Seduce Juice: Just placed my order with them the other day so I don't know yet but I ordered White Walker (because I love Game of Thrones... and mint) Snake Oil, Frankincense, Jango, and Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread