What are your preffered Sweet Juice? any desciptions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
So far I am liking:

Boy Wonder from Flavorz by Joe- tropical fruit n lemonade
A sierra Mist knockoff from KCVapes- do I have to tell you what it tastes like?
A really cheapo Dr Pepper flavor that I bought at the tobacco store I got my Ego from- When I bought it it tasted exactly like Dr Pepper now not so much but it is very pleasant without being too sweet.

Nekocatt

Oct 8, 2013
San Antonio
gorilla glaze from vapor venue its butter scotch...on the exhale it feels like its melting in my mouth!!

melon yetie from vapor venue.....honestly its like i am eating a melon or honey due its just amazing!

a quite morning from AIV this this is just amazing a nice suttle green tea with some passion fruit mixed in there the vapor clods are huge makes me feel like a dragon :2cool:
after noon tea: AVI this is spot on it taste just the way i make my black tea!!!

hawkeye46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
grundy center, iowa usa
cinnamon Danish--ec blends--very robust flavor where you really taste the Danish on exhale.
cinnamon roll--Mt Baker Vapor--(seems to be a trend here)--great cinnamon and bakery flavor
Graham cracker--Mt Baker--Tastes just like the name, very flavorful, also great mixer for other flavors:thumbs:--Bo

fins13mp

Oct 21, 2013
Tampa Bay, FL
I haven't tried a lot of the ones listed so far but, of the ones I've tried I have a few...

Deadly Sin - Good Life Vapor (this tastes like the best homemade Cinnamon Roll you've ever had. Not a Cinnamon Bun with Icing...just that gourmet pastry flavor. Wonderful!)
Custard's Last Stand - Nicoticket (I think everyone knows this one along with the one from Gremlin and Grant's. It doesn't disappoint.)
Boba's Bounty - Alien Vision (it's not sweet sweet like bakery or candy sweet per se, but does taste a bit smooth and sweet to me)

There was one from Uncle Junk's Juice that I tried at a local shop but can't remember which one it was, Jon Wayne or Savannah? that tasted like graham crackers and was really good.

I have quite a few from Good Life that I have yet to try (waiting for atomizers so I can drip them) but if Deadly Sin is an indicator, I might have a few more to add to the list from them.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Not many, but here goes:

Blueberry Muffin -- HHV -- Big, sweet blueberries in a muffin laced with cinnamon
Shamrock -- Halo -- chocolate mint like some girly cookies
Aphrodite's Affair -- Zeus juice -- chocolate covered cherries and strawberries
Demeter's Harvest -- Zeus Juice -- canned fruit cocktail
Blueberry Ripple -- Dark City Vapor -- blueberry pie filling with cream -- needs a month of steep, but it turns around nicely

bbywho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Arlington, VA, USA
Ahlusion Blueberry Vanilla Cake, esp. after 2 wk steep. Tasty even FOOB. Their Mango Lassi is also yummy. Actually, everything I've tried there is great so far.

For a less expensive option, MBV Cinnamon Roll is pretty good and Banana's Gone Nuts is also ok, esp. after 2-3 wk steep.

Just got Nicoticket vape mail last night--OR3O is nice FOOB, CLS & CB are going into the steeping closet for the next 10-14 days, with the OR3O. The OR3O was a limited edition and I think it's gone now...

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
vaping monkeys = monkey buns (can't explain it kinda like banana nut with caramel cinnamon etc)
alien vision = gorilla juice (like boba's bounty but a bit sweeter)
Halo = cool mist (sweet menthol w/ hint of tobacco)
midas = glacial inferno (extreme sweet cinnamon menthol)

:vapor:

Love monkey buns. Vaping that as we speak. Gunks up my coils and sometimes settles in the tank, resulting in vaping all the heavy stuff and leaving the brighter, lighter liquid in the top. Happened to me and it tasted funky.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Apple pie is fantastic, licorice is quite tasty to, a thick tasting vape, and Mary J's Dragon Cinnder is very good. Although my favorite Vape, while not really sweet is Captain Blacks Cinnful Danish. Getting to like Butter Rum too, but the SS mesh is just breaking in on a new build so can't tell for sure.

All the above were created in my private lab. I have broken the dependency on juice vendors, and couldn't be happier.

fins13mp

Oct 21, 2013
Tampa Bay, FL
Ahlusion Blueberry Vanilla Cake, esp. after 2 wk steep. Tasty even FOOB. Their Mango Lassi is also yummy. Actually, everything I've tried there is great so far.

For a less expensive option, MBV Cinnamon Roll is pretty good and Banana's Gone Nuts is also ok, esp. after 2-3 wk steep.

Just got Nicoticket vape mail last night--OR3O is nice FOOB, CLS & CB are going into the steeping closet for the next 10-14 days, with the OR3O. The OR3O was a limited edition and I think it's gone now...

I'm letting my recent order of CLS from Nicoticket steep for a while as well. FOOB I wasn't getting any of the custard taste...maybe the tiniest bit as an aftertaste. I can already tell it's gotten better in just a few days so I'm going to TRY to be patient.

I'm going to add a vape I got today from Lizard Juice. I went to their B&M and bought 5 different ones including Lizard Milk (Pina Colada) flavor. But of all the ones I got I am in love with the Bananas Foster. Rich, ripe bananas. So pleasantly surprised because most of the banana flavors I've tried taste more like those candy Runts than real bananas. The smell alone is great and the vapor production is fantastic. Quite a pleasant surprise on this one.

Their 15ml bottles are shrink-sealed, in a real package. But, best of all, have a real metal syringe tip for oh-so-easy tank filling. Unfortunately, and oddly, their 30ml bottles have the fattest tips I've ever seen. So I'll order 2 15ml instead of a 30 just for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread