What are your Top Ten DIY Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnnaB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
GA
Ok....I just got my DIY kit. I ordered FA Caramel...blah! Am I reading right that I should've ordered candy caramel? The site just listed all the flavor choices but I didn't see a reason that there is a difference in those 2 flavors...now I know...lol! So....what could I do with this nonsweet caramel...it really is blah...

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
1. TPA Caramel Cappuccino 1-2 drops a mil
2. TE Ruyan4 3-5%
3. FA Peppermint 5-8%
4. FW Bavarian Cream 8-12%
5. TPA Dulce De Leeche 5-15%
6. TPA Bavarian Cream 8-10%
7. FW Vanilla Custard 2-6%
8. FA Cappuccino 5-10%

The top 4 are just great, #2 and #3 I vape by themselves. The bottom 4 are good, but I mainly use them with #1 and #4.

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
Ok....I just got my DIY kit. I ordered FA Caramel...blah! Am I reading right that I should've ordered candy caramel? The site just listed all the flavor choices but I didn't see a reason that there is a difference in those 2 flavors...now I know...lol! So....what could I do with this nonsweet caramel...it really is blah...

Flavour Art's caramel is good for tobacco juices, I've tried adding sweetener to it with no luck, but everyone tells me it's good for applications where you want caramel flavor with no added sweetness.

danalfoster

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Lost in translation
That's a good idea.. I'm trying hard to duplicate a juice that I got from a fantastic vendor. It's Turtle Cheesecake. I've tried in the past, but just couldn't get it. I think the caramel I was using had something to do with it... Going to try again using this new caramel... I should be getting my butterscotch in tomorrow! I'm VERY anxious to try that one!

Disk4mat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2012
USA
Start out low on the FW Caramel. I find it rather strong and can easily over power your other flavors. Even with tobaccos I have never gone more than 2%. Many times I find a drop to 5ml to be quite enough. Too much of it and the flavor can transform to a maple syrup kinda taste.... Cheesecake sounds rather good! Let us know how you make out with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread