What BWB juice are you vaping NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasTucker

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Texas, Austin area
Provari, but the black chrome is backed up due to a 3rd party that does the finishing evidently. Provape is supposed to be getting the units in to continue work late next week...then I gotta wait for whatever assembly and shipping by Provape. So Im assuming 2 weeks, maybe 3. Just thinking about it makes me all antsy.

Currently using just a small 510 manual battery that quite honestly sucks super bad. With the amount of juice this thing pumps out before power drops off I cannot even get that nicotine feeling before I have to recharge it.

I feel like I have a piece of the worlds best birthday cake or something but only have a broken toothpick to eat it with.

Last edited:

TexasTucker

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Texas, Austin area
Is it the same size as the 18650 or whatnot? I got the extended cap to fit the larger battery so I hope they don't make me buy an extended extended cap. Although at this rate, the battery will be done with beta testing before my order even ships so I don't know that it matters.

To stay on topic though, I've been trying Ry4 and all sorts of flavors but have settled back in with the Casablanca and am happily vaping away the last 30 minutes of my shift. Mmmmmmmm....

edit: Nevermind looks like they are just beefed up versions of their old 18650s, same size but old ones are 1600mAh and new ones are 2500 mAh . Gonna have to get me some, thats sounds like a long lasting battery.

Last edited:

wildbill

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Georgia
Vaped Casablanca all day until I got home from work. Once home, I switched up to some month old Maple Tobacco. Man it's great. I thought it was pretty dang good out of the mailbox but I think it's in its prime right now. Vaping it on my new ProVari at 5.2V. Awesome. I like maple flavors and have tried a lot of maple tobaccos and they all seem too sweet, except for BWB. Perfect Maple Tobacco flavor! Running a little low, might need to re-up before the 28th!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread