What did you get in the Mail Today from Drew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
On Christmas eve i got my Xhaler in the mail. i was so happy. stopped what i was doing ripped open the package and seen it. WOW what a beautiful piece of work and chrome color. This is my 1st mod so carefully i printed out the instructions on the forum. I ordered the 3.7 ultrafire so all i could vape was 3.7. After speaking with Needvapor she told me i also needed the 3 volts tenergy batts so i ordered them and also some liquids i needed (all high voltage). So im waiting for that to arrive now . She really has helped me a lot along with Up In Vapor. Thanks to both of you and thanks to all for posting on subjects that really help you learn so much about vaping. You guys and gals really are golden.
So i am happy and pleased and super fast service, Also Drew threw in some extra liquids along with the Hulkbacco which is fantastic, and a red nhaler bag and an adapter. Thank you very much Drew for the gifts. its much appreciated. I really like the Hulkbacco and that will be part of my favs. it has a unique kind of flavor and very mellow to me. So it was a great Christmas after all. Thanks again Drew for all you do for us. great customer service, super fast shipping and quality products. Now i will attack the mailman when he delivers my 3.0 volts batterys. Happy vaping to all

That's awesome cos!!! You can always pick up some regular 3.0 volt 123 batteries to use while waiting for your rechargeable ones :) I used these when I got my first mod because I couldn't even wait 4 hours for the batts to charge! ;)

Walmart.com: Energizer 123 Lithium Batteries, 2-Pack: Batteries

Ed

Thanks for posting that! The day my Xhaler arrived I went to the nearby RadioShack thinking I'd buy some precharged batteries to get me through The Longest Charge, but they were $19.99 for a pair! Considering that I only paid $19 for rechargeables WITH a AC/DC charger, I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Instead I just killed the time in the 'Shack (I actually worked in that store once upon a time) and upgraded my roommates cell phone (I'm wishing I'd have gone ahead and upgraded my own in the process.)

Extreme Vapor

Nov 3, 2009
Moore, OK
Just received my Xhaler today and I love it. It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be and thats a good thing.

The Xhaler is very nice. This is my first high voltage pv and there is no going back. I got the carbon fiber one and this thing is slick, It is very well made and feels nice in my hand. I wasn't sure about the switch placement but since I use my pinky on my screwdriver it feels natural. I am very pleased with the Xhaler and am definitely going to tell my friends to grab one. Nice to be a part of the high voltage club :)

Thanks Drew and the Hulkbacco is nice. Never thought I would enjoy vaping a jalapeno.

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Drew, I got my first juice from you guys over the weekend. First let me thank you for the (green ooze looking as my 11 year old seen and commented)sample of hulkbacco sample and bag. I'm impressed with your flavors and their consistency. Raspberry frapachinno is excellent, the blueberry crumble high voltage impressing and works great on my PT's as I guess they run hotter. I also got a bottle of your coffee which is better than most, but I still can't find a coffee with a rich french roast type flavor. Your companies service was excellent with prompt confirmation of shipping and received in 3 days with xmas in the middle. Just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your product and service!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
And an orange Nhaler draw string pouch! Soon, I will have all the colors. And color code my accessories.
LOL.. I started this already!!!
My 1 green one comes with me, the other stays at home with Carto's and greencarts
The red has all my 801 accessories and extras
The Orange has all my 510 accesories and extras
The yellow holds all my 901 stuff
They are great!!

received my xhaler today. this is my first high voltage PV. placed order saturday..emailed some questions. received a call on sunday to go over them..received xhaler on tuesday..wow great service...batteries are charging now....

Congrats! If you have a webcam or just the ability to shoot video with your cellphone, I might suggest recording (for your own sake if you don't want to publish it) your reaction to your first HV vape. Tip: Don't start with a new atomizer, just make sure its good and wet (but not flooded) with your favorite juice...When your batteries finish their initial charge, make sure you've got a camera running so you can see the look on your own face. :cool:

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
Thul - Great advice on the pic. We should start a thread with "First Reactions".

My daughter actually captured my pic on my first pull off the XHaler. It was her idea so I went along with it.

I have to say the look on my face was not what I expected either! Absolute true surprize!

I'd post it but, I look like hell in the pic - 3 days off, no shave and got that real uh, "shelter-deficient & unconventional-fetish-experience" look.

Thul - Great advice on the pic. We should start a thread with "First Reactions".

My daughter actually captured my pic on my first pull off the XHaler. It was her idea so I went along with it.

I have to say the look on my face was not what I expected either! Absolute true surprize!

I'd post it but, I look like hell in the pic - 3 days off, no shave and got that real uh, "shelter-deficient & unconventional-fetish-experience" look.

I gave my neighbor one of the Madvapes "disposable" 510 kits for Christmas and he came by yesterday and asked where to order refills saying he'd already cut down to just 2 analogs a day. I told him about Nhaler and explained it was where I got my Xhaler and let him try it: The look on his face was priceless because as he tried to say "oh that is much better!" but vapor was still pouring out of his mouth! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread