The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What did you get in the Mail Today from Drew?

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Bigbuyer, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    They are ALL really good. He sent me 4 to try, but none have labels so I had no clue what to expect. A blind taste test you could say. I still don't know exactly what flavors they are, but all are very tasty indeed! I can't wait until next time I talk to Drew...I MUST KNOW what they are, LOL.
    These will be part of a new line of liquids from Drew as I understand it and so far I am very impressed and excited about the future flavors we will be seeing soon. I guess I won't spoil too much by saying that one is in the "Menthol" family and it is amazing! That's all I'm gonna say because this is Drew's tale to tell :)

Ed

P.S. I did feel like I won the lottery when Drew told me that these were sent with my order!

P.P.S. GO SAINTS!!!

2. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Thanks! I'll be watching for them!

3. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I aslo sent some others in random orders and gave out 6 bundles last night at the NYC Vapers Club meeting...I am probably going to start a new thread this week for some people to post their comments...But I really wanted people to try them all first without making or hearing too many comments as not to give any first impresions or influences...That is why I only numbered them...Thanks
    Drew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.