What did you get in the Mail Today from Drew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Top secret new flavors-how are they?

They are ALL really good. He sent me 4 to try, but none have labels so I had no clue what to expect. A blind taste test you could say. I still don't know exactly what flavors they are, but all are very tasty indeed! I can't wait until next time I talk to Drew...I MUST KNOW what they are, LOL.
These will be part of a new line of liquids from Drew as I understand it and so far I am very impressed and excited about the future flavors we will be seeing soon. I guess I won't spoil too much by saying that one is in the "Menthol" family and it is amazing! That's all I'm gonna say because this is Drew's tale to tell :)

Ed

P.S. I did feel like I won the lottery when Drew told me that these were sent with my order!

P.P.S. GO SAINTS!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I aslo sent some others in random orders and gave out 6 bundles last night at the NYC Vapers Club meeting...I am probably going to start a new thread this week for some people to post their comments...But I really wanted people to try them all first without making or hearing too many comments as not to give any first impresions or influences...That is why I only numbered them...Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread