What do I tell the cops if I Get Stop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmgelectronics

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
Reading PA.
If a cop stops me while am driving for "example" if my left tail light is out and a cop stops me and sees my prodigy v2 or my Protege sitting up on my cup holder or if the cop sees me puffin on it. How do I convince the cop that this is an electronic cigarette and not some kind of crack pipe or illegal drug inhalation device. How Do I Convince Him or Her that it is what it is??? Please let me know I sure don't want to go to jail if i can't prove what it is

:| ((STEVE OR ANYONE OUT THERE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE)) :|

Last edited:

EcA2AcE

ECF Veteran
Just ask them if they smoke or if someone they care about smokes and recommend them to PureSmoker.com - Home of the USA Built PV !!!, Just be Honest and you will be fine, They will probably test it, just let them, Educate them about it, I think they even have internet access in their cars, I wouldnt worry about it, just be honest :)

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I had a cop buddy of mine down to visit, and I asked him what he would say if he saw someone with this device.

He said he would probably have to stop and ask, but wouldn't press to hard. He might ask to smell the "smoke" to make sure it wasn't something else...unless its a thug cop, he doesn't think there should be any issue as long as you are honest.

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
Well, get that left tail light fixed and anytime you drive by a cop, duck down low behind the wheel :D JK

I've read a handful of stories here on ECF and all of them "end" with the owner of the PV explaining to the cop, giving him some pointers and a few web sites and the cop saying he's going look in to it and the guys back at the station will love this.

Belushi

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
The Colony, TX
Can't really add anything, just funny I saw this thread. I got stopped for speeding today, my screwdriver (just ordered a protege) was sitting on the console in plain site. The cop had to have seen it given he was watching me rummage through stuff looking for my proof of insurance, he didn't say anything about it maybe he thought it really was a screwdriver, who knows. I did think about it though, figured I'd just say what it was, I mean they aren't illegal. He gave me a warning :)

Quitter

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Cleveland, OH
Best thing to do is just take off and lead them on a high speed police chase accross several states. See that way we can all watch it on TV and you can hang your PV out the window for the news helicopters. This will create a huge debate among the newscasters about what it is. Then one of us will call in to explain that it's a PV and we can promote vaping to a huge audience.

Pretty smart huh!

JK

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
Do they make impeccably designed laser etched brushed stainless steel crack pipes?

Don't think that will pose much of a problem...but if held in an aggressively untoward and outward direction at an officer with a t-tip connected on the end it could very well be mistaken for a gun. Poof, Poof,...sizzle, sizzle...Gotcha!

buGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread