Status
Not open for further replies.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
but seriously, do you know something i dont? is there something harmful about the vapor that would affect other people in the vicinity? i have not heard that this is the case...
open to answers from any other posters who wanna chime in! because i would absolutely not want to expose my kids to a harmful substance...

I vape in my car with my kid. I roll down the window so it doesnt get hotboxed, but I haven't heard or noticed anything adverse about dong so.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
but seriously, do you know something i dont? is there something harmful about the vapor that would affect other people in the vicinity? i have not heard that this is the case...
open to answers from any other posters who wanna chime in! because i would absolutely not want to expose my kids to a harmful substance...

Pretty unlikely PV vapor would cause any issues. It releases a kind of steam with trace amounts of the kinds of flavorings found in your kitchen and meals. In fact, more flavorings are likely to inhaled by your family off the stove or from a cup of coffee steaming on the table!

PG is used in air purification systems, food preservatives, and well....suffice it to say it is all around us already. VG as well. That leaves nicotine...which in its PV/e-cig form is no more dangerious than caffeen, and would be in very trace amounts second hand.

If they ever find e-cigs are killing folks...then you can look for hundreds of thousands of other products that have nothing to do with vaping getting yanked as well!!! I could see vaping leading to some dental issues for the direct user, and possibly some gas issues from sucking on something all day and maybe swallowing too much air over the day....but dangers to the non-user in the area? Ummmm....they're gonna have to ban LOTS of chems out there if e-cigs are proven dangerious...it would totally change the food, medical, and air purification industry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread